Chapter 52 - The end

Techno's POV

It was in view, Y/n kept their head low, breathing heavy as we walked through the cold snow. As I looked up the mountain, I tapped on their shoulder. Y/n brought their head up, seeing the home.

Our home, we were finally home.

Y/n grabbed my hand and practically sprinted up the stairs. "I want my bed, no I want to eat something that isn't a raw potato. No I want my bed." Y/n kept switching from food and our bed as we made our way up.

I did see our houses, that were finished, but I was so glad to be home I didn't pay much attention at all.

When we reached to door we both looked at the door nob, I didn't realized I had a huge grin on my face. I watched as both Y/n's arms turned to the black dust.

I pulled her in, "it's okay." I reassured them, as they pulled away and reached for the door nob we heard yelling coming from inside the house, it was muffled, but it was definitely Tommy.

"Y/n, Techno!" Tommy busted open the door, Y/n smiled at him, as Phil and Tubbo appeared behind him. Tommy charged Y/n bringing them into his arm and immediately off the mountain.

"Y/n!" We all yelled as they fell out of sight, my breathing stopped.

But then, Tommy flew up in the air with Y/n still in his arms, I took a breath of relief.

"Forgot he could fly," I chuckled and felt a strong grip around me. Then another, softer, grip on the side of me. "I missed you so much, son." Philza voice cracked.

"Alright, alright, I'm here, Dad. And I'm okay, we're all okay." I pushed him off of me as I heard, "Put me down you lunatic!" Y/n yelled at Tommy, Tommy flew them back over to me. "Sorry! Just it has been a long time.." Tommy immediately threw himself at me, "okay!! Enough with the hugs, can we go inside my house now?" I pulled Tommy off of me, we all stepped inside, but as soon as we did, there was just more hugs.

Tubbo and Tommy hugged me, as I watched Philza hug Y/n. "It's been miserable without you guys." Phil whispered as he had his tight gripped wrapped around their shoulders. Y/n had her arms wrapped around his stomach, "of course it has." Y/n smiled, a genuine smile, not like the one they've been forcing for the past months.

I pulled the boys off of me and pulled Y/n away from Phil. Pulling Y/n into my arms, they boys told us how they kept the house in order. "I'll make you something that isn't raw potato." Phil chuckled I kept holding onto Y/n.

Bringing one hand to their head pulling her more into my chest.

"We're home, darling."

=

That's all, that's the end.

Well, not the end to be exact. I'm 99.9% Y/n and Technoblade will have more fun events coming.

As for now, the official book is over, but I will be posting bonus chapters, because I love all of these characters so much.

These chapters will be including, Y/n and Techno meeting Micheal, marriage, and hey, maybe you guys want a kid. who knows, i will be taking any ideas for bonus chapters and seeing what i can do.

Thank you all so much for supporting me and my book, it's been a long stressful but also amazing journey.

See you guys next time! :)