Dont Trust Him- Chapter 6

"You want to be free, Tommy," Y/n asks the boy. "Y-yeah that's why we all took down Shlatt,"the young man's voice trailed of as the girl dig through her inventory.

"You're such a liar." Everyone gasped as she pull out wither skulls. As the girl gets out all the soul sand she needs, she hears "Cmon kid, you don't want to do this," Dream says in a calming voice.

"What I want is to live free, " she says, "but I can't when there's people like them!" She points at Tommy and Tubbo. Both of the young boys eyes widen as the girl yells at the top of her lungs, "Now Wilbur!"

Less then seconds later L'Manberg begins to blow. The girl smiles, an evil smile, "It was never meant to be," she laughs.

As she spawns the withers all she can hear is Tommy screaming. "Someone stop her! Technoblade, stop her, now!!" Techno sits on the sidelines, he enjoyed the chaos, he wasn't going to stop it.

A very tall man grabs Y/n by her shoulders, "Y/n, please stop you can't do this," a half enderman boy pleads. "Ranboo, leave. I don't want you to get hurt." "I-I," the boy still tries to convince her, "Leave."

After seconds of eye contact he runs of to a near by forest, out of the girl's way. When the girl catches the eyes of another man, she pauses.

Why is he just sitting there?

Technoblade, his long pink hair was pulled back in a braid, with his back lead against a stone wall. "Not doing anything about the withers," the girl yells to him. "Eh, just let them cause their destruction," he answers.

She smirks at his remark, she looks up to just on her friend. Her small smile quickly fades as she she sees Wilbur Soot being stabbed by his own father, Philza Minecraft.

"No, Wilbur," the girl cries out to him while her eyes quickly fill with tears. As she starts to run towards them she hears Techno's voice yell, "Watch out!"

When she turns to see, she is met by an orange fox charging her. It's to late his sword meets her stomach and the girl wakes up. Her head was resting on the man in front of her.

"You're finally awake. You passed out due to the amount of blood you lost. So, me and Carl have just kept walking." he says. "Oh yeah, I never told you where I live," the h/c haired girl yawns, while rubbing her eyes.

SHE WAS LYING ON US....duh...it was comfy...keep her safe dude...

I will don't worry..

=

hah short chapter today :)

heres the joke

my wife said i was immature, so i told her to get out of my fort.

DRINK WATER BESTIE <3