Dont Trust Him- chapter 17

It's been a few days now, and Philza hasn't returned.

(Techno's POV)

"Do you think he's okay," Y/n asked at breakfast. "Who," i asked, since she didn't say a name. "Phil, he hasn't been back yet."

"Y/n, It's Phil," I reassured her, "He's doing fine."

"I guess so," she got up and put her dish in the sink. "You worry to much" i told her as I got up as well.

"Well, I don't want to see you guys get hurt is all," I gave her a hug after she said that. "It will be okay," I whisper.

We sat there for a moment or two, and i could feel Y/n shiver. She looked at the fire to see it dying down.

"I'll go get some more wood," I watched as she walked out the door.

'I wish she didn't worry as much'

(Y/n's POV)

I took a deep breath as I looked down the cliff. I saw the village I was banned from and a crow flying my way.

"That must be Phil," Techno said as he walked out the door. "Yeah, always thought it was creepy how he can communicate with crows."

"Well, he's a creepy guy," Techno answers me as he puts an arm around me.

As the bird got closer I put my arm out for them to land on. When it landed it had a paper in its mouth.

I take it and the bird flies away. I open it and hold it to where me and Techno can read it.

They know where you are. Get ready old friend, Ranboo, Fundy, Big Q, and Tubbo found the compass. Full netherite, be careful they want you dead for real this time.

-Philza Minecraft

Me and Techno look at each other with wide eyes. Once the situation clicked in both of our heads we rushed to our room.

{Yes "our room" Techno loved cuddling with you so now you guys just share a room :) }

We both rushed putting on armor and rumbling through chests. "Where's my helmet," I started to freak out as it wasn't on my armor stand.

Techno walked up in front of me. I look at him towering over me. He placed my missing helmet on my head and kneeled down face to face.

"Be careful, I mean it," He told me. "Techno, i'll be fi-" he cuts me off by giving me a kiss on the cheek.

We are ready. We walk down the steps and stop at the bottom of the mountain. He holds my hand as we wait.

No more than 5 minutes go by and we see them arriving. I tighten my grip as Quakity speaks, "Well, well,well."

"I honestly thought I killed you," Techno cuts off Fundy, "Take another step towards her and I'll kill you with no hesitation."

"Techno, don't say anything. They're not here for you," I'll tell him. "But they're here for you," he looks at me.

"Really Y/n," Tubbo says, i look at him. "Do you really think a guy like Technoblade, wants a girl like you," Fundy asked me.

I charged him, I wanted to kill him, I couldn't stand to look at him. He was able to block my attack, but instead of fighting me Quakity did.

But this didn't stop Fundy from talking, "I mean really look at your eyes, they're e/c, disgusting."

I was able to land one hit on Big Q, towards his chest. I couldn't deal with the constant insults i was getting from Fundy.

(Technos POV)

Tubbo and Ranboo were working as hard as possible to hold me off, so they weren't talking much at all.

I could hear Fundy, insulting Y/n.

'll kill him'

blood...yesss...let us take control...attack Fundy...kill them allll...blood for the blood god....FUNDYYYYY....

I charged Fundy, but out of the corner of my eye I see Y/n also charging and she wasn't stopping.

We both Charged him taking him to the ground Y/n was getting ready to attack Ranboo and Tubbo. She could see that I was anger with him.

Since Tubbo had no one on him he shot an arrow to me and Y/n. I looked at Y/n  and just as I did she dove right in front of me.

Rolling a few times in the snow she stabbed the arrow into the ground. "I'm to quick for you, Toby" she smirked.

SHES FREAKING COOL....YEAHHHH...Y/N......whatever she's not THAT cool....

She started to run towards them, but stopped as she heard, "Technoblade, stop!" I look over to see Quakity holding his sword the Carl.

"You get away from that horse , Quakity," I warned him. "Techno, drop everything. Or I will kill this horse right in front of you."

I have too, I dropped everything, even my armor. I could hear Y/n slowly say, "Techno..?"

"I'm so sorry," I look at her, She tightens her grip and runs towards Big Q, but stops as she sees him bring his sword up towards me.

Meanwhile Tubbo and Ranboo put rope around my hands. Since Fundy was the closest to Y/n he takes all her things.

He grabs her but her face I try to attack him, but tubbo and ranboo held me back. " pathetic," he says to her, but he made a mistake. He didn't tie her hands back before that.

She punched him in the face as hard as she possibly could. He was shocked and anger. He pulled his sword up and tried to cut her throat before Big Q reminded him not to.

He still did slice her cheek though, the exact same place where i kissed her. "I'll kill you as soon as i get the chance," I mumbled to him.

He ties her hands behind her back, and leads us both to their horses, but me and y/n ended up next to each other.

"I'm so sorry," I told her she was looking at the ground. "Don't be it's my fault, they're here anyways," she smiles at me.

"Hey, no talking" Fundy said as he pulled on Y/n's rope. "I'll kill you," she yelled at him.

"Really," Fundy asked, "because that's exactly what we're gonna do to you," Y/n looked back to the ground.

'Why can't i just protect her?'

=
hey THATS THE END OF THIS CHAPTER BC I STILL NEED TO PLAN OUT THE NEXT CHAPTER BC IM TOTALLY NOT ONKY COMING UP THE WRITING WHILE IM WRITING TOTALLY NO :))))))))))

1105 words