Dont Trust Him - Chapter 19

The horse ride home was slow and quiet. Not much talking at all. Y/n was struggling to stay awake.

"You can lay on me if you need to sleep." Technoblade told her. "No, I'm okay. Thank you though." She refused his offer.

"Well, we're almost home." Technoblade squeezed the girl's hand. "Mhm," was all she said in response.

They finally arrived after what seemed like hours. Techno put Carl in the stable with Benny. Y/n just stood there with her eyes closed.

Technoblade tapped her on the shoulder. "Hm," she jolted up. "Come on, sleepy head. I much rather you sleep inside with me then outside with Benny and Carl." Techno says as he grabs her hand.

"Can we move?" Y/n mumble to Techno as they walked up the stairs. "Where do you want to move?" Technoblade asked her being exhausted as well.

"Somewhere we don't have to climb up all these stairs." Y/n answer Techno.

"Okay, we'll build a different house tomorrow." Techno suggests. Y/n nods in response.

They finally get to the door step and open the door. Techno sees Phil in the kitchen and Tommy at the table.

Y/n is to out of it to notice them. She sits down at the table and lays her head down, still not noticing Tommy.

"Can I please have some coffee," she mumbles. "Y/n, I think you should go to bed. You've had a long day." Phil tells her, but starts making her coffee anyways.

"T-Technoblade has been here.." Tommy says quietly. Y/n looks up, "Oh, hello Tommy."

Technoblade slowly wakes over. Tommy grabs Y/n but the collar of her shirt knocking her chair over.

"Don't you hello me! You took the Blade away from me! My own brother!" Tommy yelled in her face.

"Tommy it's not her fault I stayed," Techno tries to calm him down having his hands on both of our backs.

"Brother? Is that the only reason you care about him Tommy?! Listen to what you call him! 'The blade' The only reason you care Technoblade exists is so that you can use him as your weapon! He's more then a weapon Tommy! He has feelings, I know he does!" Y/n screamed back at Tommy.

"Break it up," Phil gets cut off but Tommy screaming back at Y/n.

"How would you know?! I'm his brother! i know his feelings!! Technoblade has no problem protecting me! That's not using him as a weapon!"

"Tommy, why do you only use him to fight in wars then? Then why you're done you throw him to the side and make him the 'bad guy'." Y/n makes her point.

"I-i ," Tommy stutters trying to come up with an answer. He drops you to the ground only for Techno to catch you. "Stupid women," Tommy sits back at the table

"Are you okay," Techno asked you wiping a tear you didn't know was falling. "I'm alright," you stand up and look at Tommy.

"Techno old room is empty, so if one of you wants to sleep up there you can or the couch. Whatever is fine." Y/n walks up to Phil and takes the cup of coffee he made for her.

"Thank you." Y/n starts to walk up the stairs, but stops when she notices Techno is following her.

"I think you should talk to your brother. He missed you." She says as she grabs his face in one hand.

"I'll be up there in a minute." Technoblade knew there was no arguing with her when she makes up her mind.

She nodded and head back up the stairs. Techno didn't move until he heard their bedroom door shut.

He sighed and walk over to the table, picking up the chair Tommy had knock over. "Phil, can I have a cup too?" Techno asked as he sat down.

"You're with her?" Tommy starts to laugh. "There's nothing wrong with her." Techno says hushing Tommy. "She doesn't see me as a weapon she sees me as a person. I love her." Technoblade confessed.

It was silent after that, Phil handed Technoblade a cup. He took a drink, "oh, and Tommy?"

"Yeah?" Tommy asked.

"You ever make her cry, or hurt her in anyway again, i'll kill you. Understand?" Techno looked at the boy.

Tommy was in shock, but nodded his head quickly. Techno took a drink of his coffee, "does she actually hate me?" Tommy asked Technoblade.

"No, of course she doesn't. But, she thinks you hate her. And i'm starting to think that too." Techno answered him. "Now if you'll excuse me, i'm exhausted."

Technoblade walked up stairs.

(Technos POV)

I open the door and see Y/n looking out the window. "Y/n," I say her name trying not to scare her. She jumps and turns quickly.

"What's wrong," I knew something was up and I knew she would tell me.

"Techno, I'm scared," she starts to cry . "People want to kill me even more now, I'm just causing you and Phil trouble. Tommy hates me, and" I shut her up by pulling her into a hug.

"No one hates you. You're not causing anyone trouble , okay? Look at me." I pull her away and cup her face with my hands.

"You're beautiful, I won't let anyone hurt you. ever, okay?"

...NEVER...no one will hurt you...

She goes back in for a hug and I hold her as tight as I can, kissing to top of her head. "Y/n, I love you."

"I love you, Technoblade."

=
AYOOOO 2 chapters IN 1 DAY POGGGGGGG

UR POGGG

<3

LOVE U

947 words