Chapter 34

(Techno's POV)

I spend the night looking at the map of the SMP.

I'll find her, I searched the map for all the places I didn't look.

what if she's hurt?...

The voices brought back flashbacks of when she fell down the crater.

'she's okay, she's just , she's fine..'

(Y/n's POV)

I woke up with someone tapping my face, "Techno, stop.." I felt the tapping stop and the company grab onto my chin.

"Wrong guy, Y/n!" His grip was tight, I open my eyes to met the green eyes of Dream.

I looked around the room I was in, "where am I?"

"Ah, yes! What is this sever called?" Dream let go of me and walked over to what looked like a cage.

"Uh, The Dream SMP?" Dream smiled like a manic from my answer, "exactly, Y/n! The Dream SMP, which should mean I'm in control!"

"No, that's not what it means at all, Dream.." I felt something leak on my head, I looked up to see crying obsidian right above my head.

When I looked back down, Dream was sitting inches away from my face.

"That's exactly what it means Y/n! But, I've lost control of everyone! So, this is where I kept the things that control these idiots!"

'This dude is an actual manic..'

"Okay, so then, why am I here?" The man stood up and walked up and down the hallway.

"Yes, yes, yes! You see everyone on this SMP has something that controls them. Even, Technoblade.."

He smirked in my direction as he stood in the doorway, "I see. Well, if you actually think Techno will follow your 'demand' because of me, your wrong."

I felt something tightly grip my wrist, I looked to see the cuff he put on me. Makes sense, I mean he doesn't want me to leave.

"Are you kidding me?" Dream laughed at my words, "that pig hates." I cut him off from that sentence, "he's not a pig!"

I tried to attack him, but was stopped by the cuff around my wrist.

"Let me finish!" He covered his lips with his index finger to shush me, "and yes he is. He literally turns into a pig. Anyways! He hates seeing you hurt, for example, when you fell on dooms day. I looked down to see what all the commotion what's about."

I cut him off once again, "the commotion was us. We blew the place up." Dream appeared in front of me again.

"Let me finish!" He yelled in my face as he gripped my chin again. "He was sitting there, holding you, crying his eyes out!" His grip got tighter with every word, as he started to bust into laughter

"You should have seen him shaking you!" He held onto his stomach as he laughed much more.

I took my chance, I swung my arm that wasn't cuffed into his stomach. The man's laughing stopped as he stumbled back a bit.

Dream chuckled, "you shouldn't have done that, Y/n!" I watched him take his sword from his inventory and swung it at me.

Once again, everything was black.

(Techno's POV)

I continued looking through maps of the SMP, circling places she could be. The sun rays came through the windows to hit my eyes.

As soon as I noticed, I jumped from my bed to my armor stand. As I put my armor I kept taking a peek at Y/n's.

'I should have gone with her, or should have made her sit next to me, so I would know that she left. Why did I fall asleep, why didn't I keep her safe?'

I placed my helmet on my head and grabbed my sword.

should we bring her armor too?...for when we find her....no...we'll just give her ours...let's go get Y/n!...i miss them....:(...

Y/n's axe slid down the wall and hit the floor, as I went to pick it up, Philza entered my room.

"Ready?" I walked passed him after putting Y/n's axe up, I didn't answer his question.

Tommy and Tubbo weren't coming with us, they were to tried.

We made our way there and search, no sign, no clue, no Y/n.

=
711 words