Dont Trust Him - Chapter 26

After a little bit Y/n's pain finally got better.

They lifted her head from my chest, "I'm okay now." She sniffed a little and placed her hands on my chest.

"You want some tea?" I rubbed her head for comfort.

They nodded her head slowly, then rolled over to the side of me. I slowly stood up, "Phil! You can come down now!" I yelled to my father up stairs.

I heard their footsteps coming down stairs, "Oh, mate you must be exhausted." He walked over to Y/n, "Techno," Y/n turned her head to look at me.

I walked over to her and kneeled down in the front of her. "Yes, sweetie?" I placed my hand on her knee.

They leaned down to my ear, "Will you sit next to me, please?"

She leaned back to see my response. I nodded my head, "Phil do you mind finishing the tea?"

"Yeah that's no problem, mate!" He smiled at me, I saw both of the boys sitting on the stairs case.

I sat down next to Y/n, "How's your back Tubbo?"

The boy jumped at my voice, "It's fine, it's fine.." He gave me a scared smile. "Oh, so are you two staying here for a few days?" Y/n spoke as she laid her head on my chest.

We all jumped at the question, well not Y/n and Phil.

"Here," Me and the boys questioned at the same time. "Well, Yeah.. Phil has to take care of his back. And Phil lives here, so.." She wrapped her arms around my torso.

"Techno, I was going to ask you sooner. But you were worried about Y/n and I didn't want to bother you." Philza hand Y/n and I a cup of tea.

"Well, this is Y/n's house, too." Did he forget or something? I didn't build this house, I just live here..

"I know, I know. I made sure to ask her as well. But, since, you know she's kinda out of it. I would like to have your permission as well." He walked over to the boys handing them cups of tea.

"Listen Techno, it won't be for very long. I know you're probably still mad at Tommy for the," I furrowed my brows.

"Uh, the incident.." He took a sip of tea, "What's the incident?" Tubbo's head popped up, I looked down at Y/n.

I rubbed my hand up and down her shoulder gently.

"I'll tell you when you're older." Philza walked over there and messed up his hair.

Tubbo sighed, Y/n was trying not to drift off to sleep.

"Anyways Techno, can he just stay until he's healed? It will be easier for me to to help them heal, well in the same household.."

I tighten my grip around Y/n and place my free hand on my chin.

'Y/n's safety is really all that matters.. But Philza would be more focused on Y/n if they were both here..'

lets think about Y/n health right now...but what about her safety..if phil has to travel Y/n could die from this disease....but the boys could too....but we can stop them...we can't stop the wither effect...true..this is lameee...bruh....

I finally looked up at Phil, then to Y/n. They drifted off to sleep and I didn't even notice. I picked her up and she, without waking up wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my stomach.

I walked over to the boys, "You." I pointed one finger at Tommy. "You even think about touching her, i'll kill you."

"And you," I now pointed to Tubbo. "You owe her your life, because she almost died saving yours.

They both quickly nodded their head. I stepped closer to them to hint at them to move.

They took the hint and moved very quickly out of the way. I took Y/n up the stairs, when I made it to the top, I thought for a moment.

Am I doing the right thing for Y/n right now?

I took her to our bedroom, I laid her down and sat leaning against the back board. Y/n quickly laid their  head in my lap and wrapped her hand around my waist.

I placed my hand on her back and rubbed my head with my other.

"Y/n, am I doing the right thing?" I whispered as quiet as I could.

I was left with no answer and just her sleep breathing.

'God, I hope so..'

=

heyo
sorry for the short chapter, i wanted to get it out tonight! :)

i hope you all have/had a good day :)

790 Words..