Hurry - Bonus Chapter

(Techno's POV)

Y/n has been worrying me a lot. I mean, yeah I saw my mom when she was pregnant with Tommy, but I didn't think it was as bad.

We've been staying in our bedroom, barely leaving for a few weeks now. The only reason I have left was to get us food and when Y/n needs to throw up.

Kristin has refused to leave, she stays with Phil. Coming to check on us every hour, "I feel like they're be here soon." Everytime she sees us she lets the words fall out of her mouth.

Y/n has had trouble sleeping lately. They've been laying in my arms with one leg on my side. I asked her way she did it one time, "it's helps the pain a little bit." After she told me that I made sure to hold their thigh so it would stay there. I want to help in every way possible, but there's honestly not much I can do.

Y/n woke up from a nap this afternoon. "How are you feeling?" I sat up along with Y/n, she laid her head on my chest. "Hungry," she wrapped her hands around her stomach.

I gently slid out from under her and walked downstairs to the kitchen. I quickly started making Y/n a sandwich.

I walked back up the stairs, I opened the door to my room. Y/n looked at me with wide eyes, I placed her sandwich on the night stand. "What's wrong," my hand fell to her thigh, there was a wet spot. "Go get, Kristin. Please," Y/n placed two hands on her stomach. "Y/n, is it time?" I placed my hand on her belly, she nodded. I quickly ran downstairs and out of the house, banging on my parent's door.

Punz was at the stables, "Techno, what's wrong?!" He yelled to me, "it's time!" I yelled back, my mother heard this and quickly opened the door. "Mom, it's time." I rushed her, she gasped and quickly made her way into my house.

I ran up to Y/n, Kristin, Punz, and Phil following. Kristin ran to Y/n telling her what to do, "Techno, get them out of here." Kristin prepared, I pushed the fathers out and ran to the side of my wife.

She grabbed my arm with both of her hands. I leaned down next to her, "okay, this is probably going to hurt, a lot."

- Time Skip -

Crying entered ours ears, Kristin quickly grabbed a towel and wiped the baby off. "Well, it's a boy!" She smiled at us, I sat down next to Y/n. She pulled herself into my lap, "that was terrible." She whispered as my mother cleaned the baby.

"It's all over now," I wrapped my arms around her. Kristin brought him over wrapped in a towel, gently handing him to Y/n.

"He has your ears!" Y/n cried a bit, I had to wipe my tears away. I kissed the side of Y/n's head, "our baby." "I'll give you to some privacy." Kristin walked out, closing the door behind her.

"I love him," Y/n laid her head on my chest. "I love you."

"I love you, Y/n." My hand went to the side of my child, "I love you, Theseus."