Chapter 47

(Tubbo's POV)

It's been roughly 3 months, the house fell apart without Y/n and Techno. Philza stays locked away in his room, only leaving when he needs to gather supplies for his idea. Tommy kept busy at first, he finished the new houses down the mountain, I hope they're stable.. But, he finished them during the first month, he's been trying his best, but there's no telling where his sanity has gone.

I've been alright you could say, I was able to take care of myself before meeting Y/n and Techno, but it's hard taking care of two others. I sat at the kitchen table, I've been attempting to make the same tea Y/n used to make, it's just not the same.

I waited for the water to boil, once it did I got up from my chair. "Tea," I asked Tommy, I looked over my shoulder as he slowly shook his head no.

"Alright," I added the ingredients Y/n always did. One drop of honey and a dash of mint were what made it so good, but I couldn't get it right. I heard a door creak open up stairs followed by rushing foot prints down the stair case.

I began making another cup of tea for Philza.

"I think I got it.." Phil's voice sounded far, exhausted, he had given up on sleep quite some time ago. Tommy stopped and looked at him, he sat down in his original seat. I placed a hot mug next to him, Tommy came to join us.

"What you got?" I asked him, "This will all depend on if Sam will allow visitors." Philza took a gulp of the hot tea, cringing as it went down. "To much mint," he rolled out his blueprints, "I believe that if we have Tommy act like his going to see his brother we could give them the supplies to break out."

"Why not you or Tubbo?" Tommy's eyebags have worsened, "We'll be the ones sneaking it in," Philza grinned, "how will this work exactly?" I questioned Phil, "invisibility."

"Go on," I urged Phil as I took a sip of tea. "Okay, Tommy won't be able to have anything, since he'll be going inside. So, if Sam allows Tommy in, we'll be able to follow close behind him. "And what will we be giving Technoblade and Y/n?" Philza yawned, "I'll carry Techno's stuff , you'll be caring Y/n's. Theyll need TNT to break blocks and a fire bow."

"I see, they'll both be getting these items?" Philza scratched his unkept hair. "No, no, no!" He said as if he was angry, "they need to have as much inventory space as possible." I nodded my head to him, "we can give Techno the bow and Y/n the TNT. They'll need potions, lots of them." He picked at his forearm.

"Invisibility," I questioned, "no, strength, regeneration, and most important fire resistant. If we have space I'll consider the invisibility. They need food, armor, and they're weapons." Philza rolled up his blue prints, "what about golden apples?" Philza turned quickly to Tommy's suggestion. "Yes, yes, yes!" He hurried up the stairs. "We leave first thing in the morning!" The bird man yelled before closing his bedroom door shut.

- Techno's POV -

I don't know how long it's been, the voices have told me about 3 months, but I haven't kept track. I made up and idea within the first few day so Y/n and I wouldn't go insane. We decided that we would work on our combat skills, now we may have used Dream as a target sometimes, but it was funny.

I'm worried about Y/n, they haven't gotten much sleep at all in the past few weeks. I would fall asleep watching them practice their punches on the wall and I would wake up with them in the same place. The deal with the black chalk, it has only covered one arm. It hasn't moved for weeks, they refuse to let that arm touch me when she lays on me. Even though their black chalk is already covering most of my tank top.

They have been getting frustrated a lot lately and we don't know how to deal with it. They keep punching the walls, they're hands are messed up.

One time when Dream and Y/n were fighting, Dream had his back to the lava. Y/n had him backed up all the way to it, just barely not touching it. When they went for a hit Dream ducked which sent their hand flying into the lava. It's gotten better since then, but it has to stay wrapped.

Lately, Y/n has been trying to get me to fight them. They'll use excuses as, "it will help me fight better, or, fighting dream is boring, or my least favorite, you won't hurt me." I don't want to hit Y/n, "I'll play some swords with you when we get home." Is always my excuse, every time I say that their shoulders drop and she groans in annoyance.

At the moment Y/n is again punching the walls, "Y/n, darling, let's get some rest, okay?"

"Alright, just let me have five more minutes." Y/n said out of breath continuing to punch the wall. A very small piece of obsidian flew off hitting the floor. "No, Y/n. Let's go to sleep now," Y/n dropped their shoulders and groaned again. I picked her jacket up from my lap as she sat down, leaning her head on my chest. I took their jacket and covered up their body, considering they were only wearing a white tank top.

"I just wanted five more minutes, " Y/n whispered to me. "I know, but I worried about you. I at least want you to get some rest." Y/n snuggled closer to my chest, "I know."

Dream stood by the lava, with a potato in his hand. Dream's been trying to cook potatoes lately, it's actually been working out, but we both still refuse to talk to him.

Y/n actually, surprisingly, fell asleep pretty quickly tonight. I felt as her breathing slower, "Techno, I think I got it!" Dream yelled, I sat still in silence. "See!" Dream yelled, "shut up, don't wake Y/n up." Were the first words I said to him in months. "Why are you so mean to me?" Dream gave me puppy dogs eyes, "mean?" I laughed, "you haven't seen mean, the only reason I'm so nice to you is because I don't want a chance from being separated from Y/n." My hands laid on Y/n's waist.

Dream looked down to her, I continue my sentence. "Listen, for what you did to them. I'll kill you, I'm waiting until I get out of this prison." I told Dream my plan, " If you ever , in anyway escape this prison, I'll kill you before you can even put up a fight." Dream sat back down, silently eating his baked potato.

"Goodnight, Y/n. I love you, darling." I whispered.

"Goodnight, Tech I love you more." She whispered back I didn't know she was still awake. I rubbed her head falling asleep in the process.

=

the end of this book.

I wondering when it will be...

soon?

maybe, maybe not...

ily, night night <3

also i'm obsessed with Techno an unhealthy amount like jeezzz, but he's so cute i HDJDIJDJSJSHDJDHDHDHDH