Fathers and Boyfriends - Bonus Chapter

(Techno's POV)

I've been thinking lately, maybe to much. I need to go talk to my mom, but I can't bring Y/n. For two reasons, one they don't know about my mom and two they can't hear what I have to ask them.

As Y/n are breakfast from across from me, I tapped my foot. "Techno," Y/n voice jumped me from my thoughts. "Is everything okay? You've been acting really nervous lately." Punz came down the stairs.

"Yeah, I'm doing alright, just thinking." I brushed it off, "about what?" Punz asked as he sat across from us, I sighed, "just something." Y/n placed their hand on my leg and gave me a worried expression.

I quickly stood up, "I have to go talk to Phil." I can't stand how beautiful they are, I have to tell someone. "Oh, okay will you eat your breakfast when you come back?" Y/n grabbed my cloak and put it around me, looking up to me.

I pull Y/n into my arms, "I'll give you two some privacy." Punz said as he took his plate up the stairs, "Techno, are you okay?" Y/n cupped my face to look at me, looking down to them, I couldn't help myself.

"You're so beautiful, Y/n." Her eyes widen as their face grew red. I went in for a kiss Y/n doing the same. I pulled away and just looked at them. "Techno, are you going to see Phil?" Punz mumbled from the stair case. I looked over to him and his arms were crossed with a dad look on his face.

Y/n laughed and opened the door for me, I walked out. Quickly opening Philza's door and turning to make sure Y/n wasn't behind me. "Dad," Phil sat at his table with multiple papers rolled out.

"What's up kiddo?" He turned around to me with a pen in his mouth. "I need a favor," I sat down next to him. "Do you think you could distract Y/n for me?" Phil raised one eyebrow, "I just have to go talk to Mom."

"About what," Philza placed his pen on the table. I hesitated, "don't know if you're doing the right thing?" I shook my head, "scared to do the right thing." I slowly nodded to him, "alrighty then. I have to go gather some white quarts, I'll bring them with me."

I stood up, "wait, in the nether?! No way," I sat back down. "Techno, have you met your own girlfriend? She's insane, they'll literally kill anything in their path." I thought for a moment, "keep an eye on them."

"You got it," Philza stood up along with me. "Thank you, Dad."

"Awe, don't start getting all mushy on me now kid." Phil laughed as we made our way back to my house. I could hear Y/n upstairs, Punz sat on the couch. Philza took a seat next to him, I ate my breakfast, still nervous about Y/n.

Footsteps came down the stairs, "I need help." I turned to Y/n, they were holding their finger up, blood slowly trickling down. Punz and I both stood up quickly, "I got it." We both said to each other, Punz looked at me and squinted his eyes.

"Come on, Y/n." We both said at the same time again walking towards her. Punz shot me a dirty look, Y/n stood there with a confused look.

"I'll help you," We said at the same time again, Y/n sighed and pulled my hand up the stairs into our bathroom. I wiped the blood off of their finger and wrapped it up quickly.

"What did you do to it?" I asked them as they sat on our bed. "I was sharpening my sword," Y/n pointed to the sword on the floor.

"I see, try to be more careful, please." Y/n nodded their head as we both went back down stairs. It's like I was unable to take my eyes off of them, how did I not know you existed at some point.

"Y/n, could you help me out today?" Phil said as we sat back at the table. "Sure, with what?" Y/n looked over to him, "I just need to gather some white quarts, I thought it be easier with some help." Y/n nodded their head, "Yeah I'm sure with me, you, Punz, and Techno it will be way quicker." Y/n looked over to me. I opened my mouth, but their eyes kept me from being able to speak. I gripped onto their hand.

"Actually, I asked Techno to go grab me some other stuff." Y/n's shoulder slouched a little at his remark, "oh," Y/n looked to him. I felt so bad, but Y/n continue the conversation. "How many stacks will you need?"

"Well, I'll need 4 for just one block so," Phil did the math on his head. "512," Y/n didn't expect such a high number. "I think we should get started then, I'll go get my armor." Punz agreed and they both made their ways to their bedrooms. I followed behind Y/n, closing the door.

Before they threw their armor on they came over to me. I grabbed their waist and pull them into me, her cold hands held onto my biceps. "Where were we?" Y/n said jokingly, "I think right about here." I pulled Y/n so they're lips touched mine.

When we pulled away for a breath, I pull them back in. Holding them there, "Techno," I pulled her back, "I have to," I shushed them once again. "Go," Y/n laughed, I once again pull them back.

My eyebrows furrowed, Y/n brought on of their hands up to my face. I tried pulling them to the bed, Y/n pulled away. "Techno, I have to go help your dad." They managed to get out, but this time she pulled me back in.

Y/n leaned down farther and farther as the kiss went on, moving their other hand to my face. "What's taking so long?" Punz opened the door, Y/n and I both looked at him awkwardly. I looked at Y/n, leaning back with their hands on my jaw, my on their waist.

"It's not what it looks like," Y/n stood up fully, moving their hands to my chest. "I'm going to kill you," Punz yelled as he walked over to me. Y/n left my arms to stop him, Phil appear at the door. "Touch my daughter again, you're dead!" Punz yells as Y/n held him back, I stood there.

I'm literally about to marry your daughter. Oh, I wanted to say it so bad, but I can't. "Alright, knock it off. Get out of our room,"Y/n pushed them both out of the room, closing the door.

"You better be downstairs in two seconds, Y/n!" Punz muffled yells enter our ears, "sorry, Techno. I don't know why he acts like that, he wasn't overprotective before.." Y/n refused to look over to me, I walked behind them. Placing my hand on their back, "It's not your fault."

She turned to me once all her armor was on, it was quite obvious she was embarrassed. I kissed their cheek, "it's okay, Y/n. Really it is," Y/n didn't reply, just walked out of the room, I followed.

I shot Punz a dirty look when we made it down stairs, he rolled his eyes. "Oh, one second. I forgot my pickaxe." Y/n went back up the stairs, "Listen, Punz. Start knocking, you embarrassed Y/n." Punz stood up, "You shouldn't be making out with my daughter!" Punz yelled at me, Philza sighed.

"Your daughter lets me, so I see nothing wrong with it!" Punz stepped closer to me, "She doesn't know what she wants," Punz pushed me back into the table. "And you do," I pushed him into the wall, "guys knock it off." Phil threw his hand up, Punz started throwing punches so I did the same.

I took Punz to the ground, I heard footsteps coming from the stair case. I turned to see Y/n coming, holding my pickaxe. Punz took this opportunity to get on top of me and punch my jaw.

"Techno, can I," Y/n voice stopped when they saw us. Punz didn't stop at the sight of them, I couldn't just let him hit me. "What are you guys doing, stop!" Y/n yelled at us, nothing changed.

Y/n pushed Punz off of me, sending him into the couch. Phil sighed, Y/n looked at both of us, still on the ground. She shook her head, I felt terrible, I disappointed her. "Dad, just, just stay here. Phil and I can get it. Stay away from each other," Y/n helped me up and handed me my pickaxe.

"You can use it if you need to, Y/n." I stood over them, "I have my own," she refused to look at me. Y/n turned away from me. I quickly grabbed her hand turning her back around. I tried to kiss them before they left, but they moved their face away.

"I love you," She said very quietly her hand squeezing my hand, still not looking at me. "I love you." I watched her and Phil walk out of the door, god what did I do?