Baby 3 - Bonus Chapter

(Techno's pov)

I have no idea what I am doing. No one said that raising a baby would be this hard. I feel really bad, because Y/n has been dealing with him lately and I want ask how to do the stuff, but she always goes back to sleep.

This morning we woke up with no crying. Well, I woke up, Y/n's head was stuffed into my chest. I gave her a kiss on the top of their head, closing my eyes once again. Enjoying my cuddling time with my wife, until the crying started.

Punz moved out into his own house not to far from here. He doesn't have to hear the crying anymore, Y/n woke up slowly and stretched her arms out. "I'll get this one," my voice was dry.

Y/n looked at me, "oh, I want to watch this." They smiled and followed me to his room. I opened the door, Theseus was laying in his crib with his arms flying in the air. "Hey buddy," I try to sound comforting more then confused. Y/n leaned against the door frame with her arms cross and a big old smile.

"Uh, what's the matter?" I picked him up looking at him, he continued to cry. This earned me a giggle from Y/n. I looked over to her with concerned eyes, I mouthed the word help.

"You might want to check his diaper." Y/n moved a piece of hair out of her face. They're really pretty, but I kinda had to deal with a baby.

"Yeah, I knew that," I took Theseus over to his changing table.

Y/n watched from behind me , "uh.." I slowly took his onesie off along with his diaper. "Uh," my hands froze in a way, I didn't know what to do. "Do you need help?" Y/n's arms wrapped around my back.

"Maybe," I smiled, Y/n stepped in front of me. I placed my hands on their waist, watching what they did. "You have to clean him afterwards," Y/n wiped him down. "For the diaper, I'll teach you." Y/n swiftly threw another diaper on him, closing his onesie. 

"Why are you good at that, do you have another child I don't know about?" I jokingly asked her as she turned towards me. "Oh, of course," Y/n laughed placing their hands around my neck.

"You're so beautiful," I whispered, Y/n smiled as she watched my face dusk with pink. I cleared our gap that was between us.

But just as it got more serious, Theseus started crying again. Y/n hesitated to pull away from me, "I guess he's hungry too." She picked him up and handed him to me, I followed her downstairs.

Y/n quickly made him a bottle and motioned for me to come sit on the couch. I did as she said and they laid their head on my arm. Our door swung open, "well, that's quite a cute sight." Tubbo smiled, Tommy gagged. Y/n rolled her eyes at him, "we should really lock our door." I whispered to her, "I'm sure my hero will protect me." Y/n said it so dramatically, I winked at her as they started laughing.

Ranboo ducked down to reframe from hitting his head on the door way. "Can I make breakfast?" Tubbo asked us, we both nodded our heads. Micheal appeared holding Ranboo's hand. "Hey Micheal," Y/n smiled at him, Micheal immediately jumped in their lap. "Cousin?" Micheal looked at Theseus, Y/n nodded. Micheal's eyes lit up while Theseus just looked around the room.

-

Oh they will meet once again when Theseus is older, oh how i love this book

I'm afraid for the calendar, it's days are numbered.

AHHAHHA

ILY