Alone - Chapter 2

"Got to live normally, lame" y/n complains to make herself feel better. It didn't work.

Due to being left for dead in the snowy tundra  y/n has to gather materials that used to be useless to her. But her stone axe is the best things she has her hands on now.

She chose to home at the top of a mountain, where she can see everything.

Even the ocean where the SMP lied beyond, also an area where many spruce trees call home.

The h/c hair girl also enjoyed this spot because she could easily go to a near by village without bothering them with a brand new house.

"They most likely still have Dream Work," the girl scoffs at the thought of it. She assumes Fundy has it as he is the one who killed her. Great, well I'm gonna have to go get my axe back. The thought of seeing any of their faces disgusted her, but she did want to talk to Philza.

Her best chance if a fight were to break out was full diamond armor and an axe, her favorite weapon.

After about 3 to 4 days of mining, she was ready. But, it would take forever to get there, so food was a must. It took another 2 days to get everything ready in case things went south.

The trip took longer then expected due to having to deal with drowned, but once she arrived it seems like a ghost town. After walking for awhile she starts to hear 2 people's voices. It startles her and the only place to hide is a dirt shack, so she jumps in and hides behind a few dirty chests.

"Cmon Man," she can hear a child-like voice yell as the door reopens. "We did the right thing!" "We? I did the right thing, I took down the government for a truly free nation, but you started a brand new one,"  another person yells back, but with a much deeper, anger voice.

"But, you're the Blade! You're still the coolest person here," the boy says in return. Y/n scoffs at his remark, and covers her mouth hoping they didn't hear that. The taller man covers the boy's mouth and whispers, " someone's here."

==

uh oh a cliffhanger :) anyways dad joke of the chapter :D

What does a house wear?

address :)