Chapter 36

(Tubbo's POV)

As Tommy and I walked in, we both saw the person we were looking for. "Y/n?..." Tommy voice dragged as I looked in disbelief.

Y/n's slowly looked up to the both of us, it took her a moment to realize the situation. Once she realized the black spiked up to her face, covering half.

"What the heck are they doing here?!" Y/n tried to pull the chains on her wrists to jump in front of us. "Woah! Calm down, killer! You know what happened last time you tired to protect them."

Dream started to walked over to Y/n, as she looked discouraged by his response.

Tommy seemed to notice as well, he pushed Dream as hard as he could away from Y/n. Didn't affected Dream to much, he stumbled back a step or two.

"Leave her alone!" Tommy jumped in front Y/n holding his hands out. "I'm going to take her back to Techno!"

Dream laughed at Tommyinnt, "Techno?! Techno doesn't want to save her!"

"Are you kidding me?! Techno hasn't slept in days! All he does is worry about Y/n! Y/n, he is coming, I promise!" Tommy scream at Dream, Dream walked over to Tommy and grabbed him by his collar his sword in his other hand.

I watched in fear as Tommy struggled.

Y/n tried to get free as she yelled at Dream. "Leave him alone!"

"Just shut up!" Dream swung his arm to throw Tommy into me, "You two wanted to see her ! Well here they are!"

"Wait, where are we?.." I finally spoke up.

"This! This is my master plan! I've lost all the control I've had over these lands and I will get it back!"

Dream yelled like a mad man, "why do you want control?" I was confused, this was a place for ones to live in peace. Why does anyone need control over it?

"Are you serious?! I've lost control of it because of you two!" Dream turned to me and grabbed me by my collar.

"Dream, stop!" Tommy and Y/n yelled for me. Dream swiftly moved behind me bringing his blade to my neck.

"Just try and stop me, Tommy. You won't," Dream teased Tommy as the boy stood their trying to think of a plan.

Dream's laughed hurt my ears, "you're to scared!" I watch as Y/n tried to twist her way out of her cuffs.

"Enough!" Some man's voice came from behind us, Dream pushed me into Tommy and turned to see.

Almost the entire SMP, was there, well expect Philza and Technoblade.

"Let them go, Dream." Puffy gripped her sword, as Sam stepped forward. "Punz?!" Dream's voice was angry as he pointed his blade.

"Sorry, man. Should have paid me more.." Punz smirked a bit as Sam and Sapnap took Dream to the ground in cuffs.

"You're done for." They threatened him as they took him out of the box.

Punz walked over to Y/n, "I have to save you again?" He laughed as he took out his pickaxe.

"Thank you, Punz. You know you should come visit sometimes, I do miss you.." Y/n's voice was tired, sounded like she hadn't slept in days.

"Awe, kid! I miss you too, I'll come by soon. I do want to see how you are doing." Punz finally hacked the tight cuffs from her wrist.

Once Y/n hands were free she wrapped both arms around Punz, he did the same in return.

"Now, go home. Get some sleep, Techno better be taking care of you." The white hoodie man's tone was in a fatherly manner.

"I'll see you soon, Punz.." Y/n very wobbly stood up, I guess not walking for a week messes you up..

"See ya!" Punz walked back through the portal.

"Come on, Y/n! Techno misses you lots." Tommy grabbed her by her hand, pulling her toward the portal.

And with that we all made our way back to find Technoblade.

~Time Skip~

(Technos POV)

come on...it's been a week...i really want to see her...

"Techno! We've got her!" I heard a childish voice yelling from behind me.

I turned to see Tubbo running towards, looking farther behind him I saw Tommy help Y/n walk.

"Y/n?.."

"Is that who I think it is..?" Philza's tone was confused, maybe his old eyes can't see that well.

"Y/n!" I yelled for her as I ran full speed to her, Tommy noticed and started screaming.

"Don't hit me!" He let go of Y/n and jumped off the path.

Y/n wobbled as she tried to run to me, as soon as I made it to them, I pulled them into my embrace as tight as I could.

"Y/n.." I could even hear my own voice crack, I wasn't even crying yet..

"It's good to see you, mate!" Philza's voice boomed from behind both of us.

I cuffed Y/n's face in my hands, "where were you?! Are you hurt?!"

Y/n's eyes were sunken in, bruises covered the bottom half. "What happened?.." Y/n's eyes got a bit watery.

"I want to go home." She looked down to her feet, I moved my hands down to her shoulders. "Let's go home." I gave her a small smile to try and calm them down a bit.

=

UPDATE POG 889 words..