Dont Trust Him - Chapter 23

I have a different plan for Doomsday, so this will not be like the streams. I wanted to make Y/n fit in as best as possible so I changed it quite a lot.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was time, as the trio arrived to the Dream lands. They all took a deep breath, while Y/n looked up. The girl met the eyes of a masked man, she gave him a small thumbs up.

The man nodded and started his work. "Remember guys, no withers until after the TNT." Philza reminded the two. They both nodded, "Places, it's time for our revenge." Y/n smirked.

Phil looked at the young couple and took his place in the sky. Technoblade took Y/n's hand, "Be careful. Okay?"

Y/n squeezed his hand, "I won't be careful, but I won't die." She gave him a small kiss on the cheek.

"I love you," He refused to let go yet. "I love you more," The girl ran to her place. As Techno slowly took his.

Y/n sat almost in the middle of the prime path where she was bound to be seen. The girl sat down and pulled out a potion of speed.

After waiting for a minute or two she started to sing, "Well I heard there was a special place." She look around for any guests. "Where man could go and emancipate, the brutality and tyranny of their ruler." She looked around once again.

"Well, this place is real, we needn't fret with Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, forget Eret." The girl looked up. "Y/n, you're not suppose to be here." Tubbo stuttered with every word. The girl got up and cracked her knuckles.

"Someone help, there's a traitor here!" Tubbo yelled. As many people rushed to him Y/n, spoke.

"Its a very big and all blown up, L'Manberg.." The girl smirked to the group. "Get her!" Tubbo yelled to the group. The girl splashed speed and started running.

'This is just my plan, losers...'

About 15 minutes left, Y/n had to run them around until they were tired out and then they would fight.

Y/n dodge most of their arrows some of them miss terribly.

About 6 minutes in Y/n turned to see how they were doing. Some where out of breath and falling behind and the rest were still doing fine.

She ran past the stables that Techno was hiding in the whole time. "Techno, now!" Technoblade jumped out in front of the ones lagging behind and got ready for a fight.

Y/n looked back and smirked, but since she wasn't looking in front of her she ran into someone.

"You son of a," Quakity was cut off by Technoblade. "Y/n!"

"I'm fine," Y/n yelled back as she tried to get up. Phil covered her from the rest of her chasers.

Y/n got up and tried to run, but was kicked in the stomach by Big Q.

"You're gonna run now?!" He screams at her as he tries to attack her with his sword. "Y/n!" Technoblade yelled for her.

The girl held her sword in front of the man. "Now it's my turn to kill you.." The man swung his sword again.

The girl kicked his leg in order for him to fall, taking his sword and throwing to far for him to reach.

"See, Techno? I'm good!" She laughed as she drank speed. "Philza, up!" She yelled to him, "Everyone expect for Techno's chasing her again.

Technoblade smirked and continued with the plan.

'she'll be okay.'

"TNT should be going off any minute now." Y/n whisper to her self.