Chapter 37

(Technos POV)
Y/n seemed very wobbly as she walked, she grasped my hand the entire way. Making sure to squeeze it every few minutes.

I stopped them right before we left the dream SMP. "I think I should carry you." I held both of her hands in mine.

They looked as if they we're about to pass out right then and there. "Can we go through the nether?" She completed ignore my opinion, "love, it's way hot in there. I don't want you to get hurt by any of the mobs."

"Techno, if you carry her, she won't get hurt." Tommy's voice came into our conversation from behind. I gave him a bit of a side eye, immediately turning my view back to Y/n.

They looked absolutely exhausted, I sighed, "fine but, I want you to wear my armor."

Y/n was to tired to argue with me, so she just gave me a small nod. "Techno," Y/n whispered my name as I wrapped my chest plate around her.

I gave a them a hm for acknowledgment, "Can you at least change into your piglin form? Since you don't have any armor on.."

I quickly filled her request and changed forms, then picking her up bridal style.

"Let's go, Techno stay behind me so I can fight off any mobs that try to get you." Philza made his way to the nether portal, as both the boys followed behind me.

"How long will this take?" Tommy complained from behind us, "uh, should only be about a two hour walk."

I heard a annoyed moan come from the blondes boy as we continue on our way.

~Time Skip, (bc no one wants to read about a 2 hour walk)~

We finally made it to our personal nether portal, really no trouble in the nether another than a few ghasts.

Y/n was asleep for most of the way anyways, she didn't have to heard about Tommy complaining. Before I stepped through the portal, I changed back into a human and pulled Y/n a little bit closer to me.

I knew she would probably wake up to the major temperature change.

I stepped through the portal, Phil was waiting for me on the other side. The boys were running up the mountain into the house.

Y/n shivered and snuggled her head more into my chest, "we're almost there."

Philza and I made a silent trip back home, the sun was still high, it was about 5 o'clock.

We all three walked into the house, well Y/n was being carried. Both the boys sat on the couch heads laid back.

"I'll make everyone food," Philza smiled a bit as I walked up the stairs with Y/n.

I walked into our room, it was a bit of a mess, due to my stress. I pulled the blanket back a bit and set her in the bed.

I sighed and started to pick the room up a bit. After I finished a bit I made my way over to Y/n.

I looked down to her, they were deep asleep, mouth was just slightly open. One of Y/n's arms was above her head the other on their stomach.

I slowly examined the bruises covering to bottom of her face. I leaned down to give Y/n a kiss on the head and made my way back downstairs.

"Techno? Is she alright?" Tommy voice tones in as I made my way into the living room. "You two," I pointed at the two boys sitting on the couch.

"Where was she?" I made sure my stand was strong, "both the boys looked at each other with a worried look.

After a second or two, Tubbo mumbled under his breath, "speak up, Tubbo." Philza now looked over at the boys as well.

"It was, was Dream.." The brunette boy said very quietly, "I know, but where was she?"

"It was some nether portal hidden, inside some type of cave-base thing. She was chained up to a wall, along with a lot of other weird things.. Even a cage for Skeppy." Tommy explained to me, "Okay, do you know why he had her there?"

"He said that he wanted control back over the sever and that Y/n was what control you.." Tubbo chimed in, I went to sit down at the table for lacing my hand on my brows.

"And where is he now?" I felt a hand on my back, "he's in jail." Y/n's sleepy voice popped up from behind me.

I looked up to see her as she sat down next to me. "Y/n, I think you need to," Y/n cut me off. "I was thirsty and starving."

I got up and got them a glass of water, "how are you feeling?" I asked them as they took a drink of the water.

"I'm fine," she gave me a small smile. "Well don't worry, mate! Food will be ready in a minute." Philza's voice filled the room.

I let my hand grasp theirs under the table. We sat in silent my eyes staying on Y/n as she occasionally took a sip of water.

I watched her eyes zip across the room, examining everything. They must have really missed it here..

Y/n jumped back, causing her chair to flip to the ground. I grabbed their hand, pulling her to my chest before they fell along with the chair.

"What is it?!" Y/n sneakily pushed her way behind me as she pointed to our front door. Philza quickly came over to see the door as both of the boys let a scream out of their mouth.

I turned to see a hand, only a hand sticking out from our door. I pushed Y/n behind me a bit, just as a transparent figure walked through our door way.

"Oh, hello everyone! I didn't mean to scare you all, I just can't exactly knock on doors!" Ghostbur's cheerful smile came in. I felt my shoulders drop and Y/n's sigh of relief.

"Will? I mean, Ghostbur, how are you?" Y/n walked a bit closer to him. I wasn't to worried about Ghostbur, so I picked up the fallen chair.

(f in the chat for the fallen soldier)

I sat back down in my chair as Tubbo laughed at Tommy's out of breath ness.

Y/n brought her hand up to place on Ghostbur's shoulder. Her hand fall right through him, jumping back a bit, forgetting he was a ghost.

"Oh, no! I'm sorry, you can't touch me and I can't touch you." Ghostbur moved his hand through Y/n face causing her to jump back a bit more.

"Well, Y/n and Technoblade! May my friend come in? His is waiting just outside of your door here!" Ghostbur's pale transparent arm stretched to point at the door.

"Uh yeah, it's not a problem with me." Y/n came and sat back down with me scooting her chair a bit closer to me. I placed my arm around them as Phil helped Ghostbur's open the door.

A sheep entered my house, "oh, Friend? Right?" Y/n asked Ghostbur's, since it's been a bit.

"That's correct! I just wanted to come thank you for saving him again! I'm very sorry I took forever! It's almost always snowing here and it burns my skin quite a bit!"

I felt Y/n's hand place on my leg, "it's really no problem." I watched her give him a small smile.

"Tubbo!" Ghostbur and Friend walked over to Toby.

"Uh, hello Ghost, Ghostbur.." Tubbo sounded a little uncomfortable with him. "Someone has been trying to visit you!" I looked over along with Phil, who wants to come to our home?

Y/n kept their gaze at the table for some reason.

"Me?" One of Tubbo's eyebrows raised, "yup! Ranboo and y'all's son, Micheal!"

Y/n's head raised, "Micheal?" Tubbo said.

"Ranboo..?" Y/n finally spoke.

=
update O_o

1341 words