She sat up on top of him, removed what was left of her bra and dress, throwing them on the floor

'Yes, that's the spirit baby!' He cheered her on in his head.

Her engorged breasts bounced slightly as she pushed his shirt up to his neck, he raised his back a little to help her then pulled it over his head quickly. His eyes were on her the whole time, breathing deeply to calm himself as he watched her embark on her little revenge.

She grabbed the waistband of his boxers pushed it down then paused, she looked at it ardently then looked back at him with shock in her eyes.

As she wrapped her hand around it, a deep groan escaped his mouth and he bit his lower lip hard to stop him from roaring.

She started stroking him gently and his moans started escaping. He bit his lips harder when she caught precum on her thumb while playing with the cap, she spread it around, used it as lubricant. She looked like she wasn't satisfied with the strokes so she started pulling off his pants along with the boxers again.

In a swift move she covered him with her mouth and sucked hard, he gasped and grabbed a fistful of her braids. She increased her grip gradually, sucking away all the tension that has  burned him and tormented his very being since the first day he laid his eyes on her but, the fire seemed to increasing, burning out of control.

She increased her pace and he whispered her name, called her all sort of sweet names he could think of.

At a point he couldn't take it anymore so he caught her hand, pulled her up on his chest then flipped them over trapping her underneath him, he pined both of her hands on the bed beside her head and drank in the view of her first; Her braids splayed out on the bed like some African goddess, her soft lips swollen and even sexier, her eyeliner smeared and her eyes begging for him again.

He took that as a cue, kissed her gently then slowly slid his massive length in her, her loud cries were muffled by his kisses.

He moaned and cursed too as his vicious member tore its way through her soft, warm tightness. When he penetrated her completely he started hammering her gently, she was so fucking sweet. He bent one of her leg at the knee to give himself more access to her. He wanted all of that tight sweetness.

He picked up the pace when she got more comfortable with all of him inside and she screamed louder in response not caring if anyone could hear them, she screamed his name loud and clear and he loved it. He pounded her mercilessly while holding her tightly, she started to clutch the sheets again and he increased his pace as she released again. He pulled out and climaxed right after her and collapsed beside her both of them panting wildly like animals.

He gathered her in his arm and pulled the duvet over them, planted another kiss on her head and asked "How are you doing?

She just nodded and held him tighter. She slept off first breathing gently as her heart rate balanced out and he joined her shortly.

1:00 am

"Don't go, sleep over" He said groggily when she started dressing up.

"I don't want to be here when you wake up angry in the morning" She teased him.

He laughed as he stood up from the bed.

"I think I'll be in a good mood with you around'' He wrapped his arms around her waist as she buttoned up her dress. She felt so soft in his arms.

''Yeah, I don't think I am ready to test that theory, also...work tomorrow" She turned around in his arms and kissed him. ''Some of us are not CEOs, I need to be at work by 8am"