74

Ana ended up showering first because Zemo made it very clear that he had manners and respect so she should shower

Ana ended up showering first because Zemo made it very clear that he had manners and respect so she should shower. Ana just didn't say anything about it to him and accepted the bathroom since she definitely wanted to shower. She knew she smelt like gasoline and soot after being in two explosions.

As she was drying her hair with a towel, she heard a knock at the door, "What?"

"Clothes." Zemo's voice was muffled but clear enough for Ana to understand.

Holding her towel closer to her body, Ana cracked the door open slightly to look up at him. But he wasn't even looking at her, rather he was just holding his hand up with a small plastic bag and looking the other way. Ana took the bag from him and mumbled, "Thanks."

She shut the door and locked it again. Ana set the bag down on the edge of the sink and just stared at the door silently. She would avoid thinking about why Zemo was someone she disliked. What he did to the Avengers... but she didn't like thinking of why he did it. Because that was when she pitied him and felt bad for him. Ana cleared her throat and mind before quickly getting dressed. She almost appreciated the fact that Zemo happened to put yellow in the outfit he picked out for her.

She stared at herself in the mirror for a couple of moments, trying to figure out how Bucky thought she didn't look like her grandmother. What was different then? Ana didn't know what was different with her grandmother because for so long she was told that she was a spitting image of her grandmother. Bucky was probably one of the first people to tell her that he could tell the difference. Ana ran her hand down her cheek and released a long sigh.

Ana walked out of the bathroom in silence, her bare feet padding along the floor as she approached Sam who had been sitting on a couch. "Bucky back yet?"

"No, he's taking a long walk." Sam says, indicating that he didn't believe that he was just going on a walk, but knew better than to ask him. After all, Sam trusted Bucky a lot more than Bucky thought he did.

"There was an energy signal." Ana points out to him as Zemo enters the bathroom, she dropped on the spot beside him, "And don't worry. I'm pretty sure it was Wakandan which is why he went."

Sam blinked his eyes a couple of times as he registered what she said, "You can sense the energy of things now?"

"Only if I'm close enough." She just shrugged because Ana didn't see this as a huge deal.

Sam grew silent, he knew that she wasn't comfortable before about sharing things, but she obviously obtained new powers recently, "Are you ever going to tell me what happened with Wanda?"

Ana shut her eyes and sunk further into the couch, "Sam..." She scratched the back of her head, "A lot happened... Being there with her made me discover a lot of things about myself. The most important one, at least to me, is that I'm Wanda's cousin."

"What?"

"Which makes me half Sokovian." Ana leaned her head against the palm of her hand as she got comfortable and yet uncomfortable at the same time, "My father was Wanda's uncle. In there... In Westview, Wanda had a connection to every resident there including me. I think that's why I know Sokovian, I had one of the closest connections with her there."