31

Being back with a team was a good thing for Ana

Being back with a team was a good thing for Ana. She loved being surrounded by people, especially those she cared about. She was currently in the back of a vehicle with Clint. She was using a gun to take out Hydra agents while Natasha drove them closer to Strucker's base. She had never been to Sokovia before but her mother had been. She wished she was here on a vacation and not on a mission.

Ana hopped out of the back of the vehicle and landed on the back of Steve's motorcycle, "Heya! Hope you don't mind-" She took a few shots at more agents, "-looked like you could use company."

"Shit!"

On instinct, Steve scolds him, "Language!"

Ana snorted in amusement before talking into her own earpiece, "Jarvis, what's the view from upstairs?"

"The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield. Strucker's technology is well beyond any other Hydra base we've taken."

Thor's deep and heavy accented voice spoke next, "Loki's scepter must be here. Struck couldn't mount this defense without it. At long last."

"At long last is lasting a little long, guys."

"Yeah. I think we lost the element of surprise."

Ana pursed her lips, "Really? I haven't noticed."

"Wait a second." Tony cut into their friendly chatter, "No one else is going to deal with the fact that Cap just said 'language'?"

"I know." Steve says defeated, "It just slipped out."

Ana saw all of the Hydra agents in front of them and stood up on the bike. She hopped off as Steve flips it and throws it at the truck they were driving. She aimed both of her guns and took out the agents, "The amount of curse words I dropped and you say language to Tony? Should I be offended?"

"My goodness." Steve rolled his eyes.

Ana just smiled at him before coming running directly to him. He used his hands to lift her up into the air and threw his shield to her. She took it and whipped it back at the agents that came running to them, while Steve caught it. She rolled in the snow and felt something ram into her.

She dropped to the floor and saw a blur go running by, "Steve!"

"We have an enhanced in the field."

"Clint's hit!"

Ana searched for where the enhanced had gone but couldn't see whoever it was. They were so fast that she barely caught sight of whoever it was.

"Somebody want to deal with that bunker?

Ana took out an electric baton and beat down one of the various soldiers attacking her and Steve. She twisted it in her palm and jabbed it into the soldier's chest before taking a gun out of his holster and shooting him with it.