42

Ana sat in the back seat of the car, rubbing the palm of her right hand with her left thumb

Ana sat in the back seat of the car, rubbing the palm of her right hand with her left thumb. It was something her grandmother did when Ana was nervous as a kid. She'd hold Ana's hand and rub her thumb in her palm.

"Steve-" Ana suddenly says from the backseat, "I'm not going to use my power on Tony or Rhodes."

Sam whipped his head around, "Ana, you can blast energy from your hands just like them."

"Oh, I'll shoot them but I'm not taking energy from their suits."

"Why?"

"It could hurt them. Just because we're fighting against them doesn't mean I want any bodily harm done to them. When I take electricity from things it sparks and basically explodes, I know they have arc reactors just like my suit but Tony built my suit specifically so it wouldn't explode and recharge."

"That's okay."

Sam pinched the bridge of his nose, "They won't hold back on us."

"They don't want to kill us and you know it. Him-" Ana pointed her thumb as Bucky, "-maybe, but that's only if our Royal Aristocat is helping them. But you know we'll be stopped by them at the airport."

"That's why I've got a plan."

Ana rubbed her hands on her jeans, "You gonna inform us?"

"Once we get the whole team together." Steve enters the parking garage at the Leipzig/Halle airport and drove up to the 6th level. He parks next to a grey van and gets out.

Clint is already standing beside the van, "Cap."

Ana pushed at Sam, "Hurry up, I wanna get out."

"Ana, I will sit here and make you wait."

"I will shoot you out of this car."

Sam popped the door open, "You know, that's not fair at all."

"Then don't be so slow." Ana pushed the chair down in front of her and grabbed the handle in the front while crawling out of the small Volkswagen bug.

"Ana-" Clint smiled as the young blonde jumped in his arms for a hug, "Lila says hi."

"Gosh, I'm sorry that I pulled you away from your kids. I wouldn't have called if I had any other choice."

"Hey, it's all good. You're doing me a favor." Clint stuffed his hands in his pockets and glanced back at Wanda, "Besides, I owe a debt."

Steve curtly nodded his head, "Thanks for having our back."

Wanda shrugged her shoulders, "It was time to get off my ass."

"Hey, Wands."

"Ana." Wanda couldn't help the smile when she saw her friend, "Thanks for sending for me."