30

"Hey, Sam, I'm gonna need a ride

"Hey, Sam, I'm gonna need a ride."

Sam was still flying around while holding Ana, "Uh... Yeah, one second!"

Ana looked down at the last helicarrier, "Just throw me!"

"Are you sure?"

"Throw me!" Ana felt Sam release her and she went flying towards the helicarrier. She barrelled into the top of it and landed on her bottom. She groaned and stared up at the sky for a moment. "Gosh-"

Sam landed again beside Ana with Steve, "You know, you're a lot heavier than you look."

"I had a big breakfast."

Ana grabbed Sam's hand and she got up, "You got the chip, Steve?"

"Yeah-" Bucky suddenly appears and pushes Steve off the edge with Ana due to their close proximity.

Ana screams as she almost slides off the side of the helicarrier but Steve grabbed onto her arm. She swings her other hand up to hold onto him. She used her upper muscles to help with bringing her up, but she knew Steve didn't need it. She looks up and notices Bucky staring down at them. She had a feeling this wasn't going to end well at all.

"Cap? Ana? Come in. Are you two okay?"

"Yeah. We're okay." Steve walks with Ana into the side of the helicarrier, "We're still on the helicarrier. Where are you?"

"I'm grounded, the suit's down. I'm sorry."

"It's okay." Ana pulls her gun out and sighs before taking out it's ammo and letting it fall down, "We can handle this."

Steve noticed her drop all of her ammo and knew she was doing it for Bucky's sake. She didn't want to injure him because of the possibility of bringing him back.

Bucky was blocking the area they needed to get to. Ana glanced at Steve and then back to him. His eyes were cold as he looked ahead at them. He didn't recognize Ana this time, he almost seemed pained looking her way.

"People are gonna die, Buck. I can't let that happen." Steve pleads with him because this man was his best friend, his last friend alive, "Please, don't make us do this."

Ana had been given the chip while they got inside of the helicarrier because she was smaller and more agile than Steve. Steve knew that Bucky wasn't going to back down so he threw his shield while Ana grappled underneath the grated hall. She swung over and reached the targeting blade system, she opened it up but just as she pulled the chip out she heard Steve yell her name. She turned around just in time to avoid the blade coming at her face by Bucky. She grabbed his arm and went to kick his side but Bucky blocked it by kicking her leg with his own. SHe took one look at his metal arm and knew not to even try to fight that thing.

So Ana retreated underneath the hall, she looked and noticed Steve getting back up and throwing his shield at Bucky before he could get to her. Ana realized she had dropped the chip in her fall and started to run for it, but Bucky threw the shield at her. She grunted from the pain as pure vibranium hits her back.