9

Tiffany was back in London at an Allied HQ with Colonel Phillips, Peggy, and Steve

Tiffany was back in London at an Allied HQ with Colonel Phillips, Peggy, and Steve. The other men that were part of the 107th were permitted to join them back in London. So she knew most of the men were in town at a bar, drinking away since they were free. As of this moment. Bucky made it clear that he wanted to see the two of them at the bar as well.

Currently, Steve was placing where each Hydra headquarter was at, "The fifth one was here in Poland, right near the Baltic. And the sixth one was... about here, 30, 40 miles west of the Maginot Line. I just got a quick look..."

Peggy watches as the soldier takes the map away and muses up at Steve, "Well, nobody's perfect."

Steve approaches Tiffany and Colonel Phillips, "These are the weapon factories we know about. Sergeant Barnes said that Hydra shipped all the parts to another facility that isn't on this map."

"Agents, coordinate with MI6. I want every Allied eyeball looking for that main Hydra base."

Tiffany stared at Steve, realizing that they would be split, "What about us?"

"We are gonna set a fire under Johann Schmidt's ass. What do you say, Rogers?" Colonel Phillips stood in front of Steve, "It's your map, you think you can wipe Hydra off of it?"

"Yes, sir. I'll need a team."

Colonel Phillips nodded his head in understandment, "We're already putting together the best men."

"With all due respect, sir. So am I." Steve glanced over to where Tiffany was, "If Agent Phillips is available, I'd like to ask her to come as well."

"Not up to me." Colonel Phillips admits, "She's got a superior, but I don't mind losing her."

"I'm up for it." Tiffany turns her head over to the Colonel, "Who's the superior I have to go through?"

Peggy interjected, "I'll give him a call."

Steve nudged at Tiffany, "You want to get out of uniform and come with me to a bar?"

"Sounds like a plan." Tiffany messed with the brown uniform she was wearing, "It would be nice to wear something with more color for once."

Steve made it to the bar before Tiffany did, she told him that she'd arrive later after trying to go through her superior. He had already gotten Dum Dum Dugan, Gabe Jones, Falsworth, Morita, and Dernier to join his team. He told Bucky about the plan but he was just waiting to see what all of them would say.

Bucky glances over at Steve as he takes a seat beside him at the bar, "See? I told you. They're all idiots."

"How about you?" Steve grins at his best friend, "You ready to follow Captain America into the jaws of death?"

"Hell, no." Bucky snorts and turns in his chair to get a better look at his friend, "That little guy from Brooklyn who was too dumb not to run away from a fight. I'm following him. But you're keeping the outfit, right?"