61

Ana sits up from the ground and holds her head with a long groan

Ana sits up from the ground and holds her head with a long groan. Vision had moved to her side, "Ana, are you alright?"

"I-" Ana looked right at Vision as she vaguely remembered Wakanda. Vaguely could recall her previous memories. "I'm okay. I'm okay. I think leaving... Westview last night uh... Wanda's hold on my mind is slipping. I'm starting to remember."

"That's good." Vision helped Ana up to her feet, she was still in her costume from the night before, "Is this... a Carnival?"

"Uh-" Ana blinked her eyes a couple of times and didn't understand how they ended up here at a carnival, when she was certain it was Sword that they had seen last night. Sword. She remembered that it was Sword.

"You're the new clown?" Some man points at Vision, absolutely bypassing Ana, "At least you're wearing makeup. And you... I don't think I have you on my roster. Well, I'm sure we'll find a spot for you. You're late for rehearsal with the escape artist. Come on."

"Escape?" Ana gave Vision a confused look before she rubbed at the side of her head again, for a moment, he was grey and had a gaping hole in his forehead. "Gosh..." That was the most horrifying thing she had seen, or she could recall. She may have seen worse but that was definitely at the top of her list now.

"Come on-" Vision takes Ana's wrist in his hand, "She was yelling for us to get help last night."

The woman in the fake chains and glasses just stared at them, "Can I help you?"

"You don't remember us from last night?" Vision pointed between him and Ana, "We locked eyes. There was an unspoken understanding."

The female contemplated for a moment, "Um, hard pass." She took the fake chains off and started to walk away from them.

"No, wait!" Vision chased after her as Ana rubbed her head again, "Wait up!"

"Wait-" Ana furrowed her brows together and pointed at the female, "Lewis! Darcy Lewis! Vision, she-she worked with..." She couldn't recall at the moment, but Ana remembered that she had eidetic memory so this shouldn't be happening. Meaning Wanda was actually affecting her memories. "Gosh!"

"Hello?" Vision kept trying to stop Darcy from getting away from them, not noticin that Ana hadn't even been following behind him, "Excuse me. Uh, you tried to help me."

"Doubtful." She brushed him off, "I'm notoriously self-involved."

"No, no, no. Please. Just hear us out-" Vision turned around only to see that Ana was still quite a ways away due to her memories slowly coming back to her, "All right. I believe that you were part of a team monitoring a supernatural anomaly. And now... Well, you're in it."

"Fine." She huffs, "I'll go out with you, but I'm ordering the lobster."

"Vis!" Ana calls over to him, hoping he'd remember that he could actually bring back the woman they needed to talk to, "Your powers!"