70

Ana ended up pulling a quick favor with her mother, who had Sword fly them to Germany since Zemo was being held at a Berlin correctional facility

Ana ended up pulling a quick favor with her mother, who had Sword fly them to Germany since Zemo was being held at a Berlin correctional facility. She changed out of her dress into something more comfortable. Again, still wearing her usual bright pastels which continued to contrast the boys who wore darker colors.

Once at the facility, they all walked together down a corridor along with an officer in the facility. Ana rubbed the back of her neck as she suppressed her powers to avoid all of the feelings of the inmates here. Which was a bunch of crazy.

"He's just through that corridor."

"All right. Give us a sec." Bucky tells the officer before looking back at them, "I'm gonna go alone."

"What?"

"Why?"

"Cause you're both Avengers." Bucky states rather calmly, "You know how he feels about that."

"Look, it's not like you two were known for frolickin' in the sun together."

"He was obsessed with Hydra." Bucky presses even further, "We have a history together. Trust me. I got it."

Ana shook her head but didn't object. Instead she backed up and leaned against the wall, silently watching as Bucky followed the officer into another corridor.

Sam instantly turned to her, "You're not gonna say anything now?"

"What did you want me to say?"

"I don't know. But you just let him walk in there. You actually spoke to Zemo before. You could have used that."

"But I'm still an Avenger, Sam. I was there in Sokovia, I was part of the reason Zemo lost his family in the first place." Ana leans her head against the wall, "I'm an original Avenger too. Not exactly his favorite person."

"But didn't you learn that you're half Sokovian?"

"And?" Ana tilted her head to the side as she stared at Sam now, "That suddenly make Zemo and I family?"

"Well, not, but you could have at least said more." Sam pushed even further now, "Taking care of yourself doesn't mean cutting Bucky out."

"I'm compartmentalizing."

"You're not Nick Fury, Ana."

"I was basically raised by him."

"Ana."

"Sam."

"Your stubbornness was part of why I like you but I do not like it when you use it against me."

"Hm." Ana hums in amusement as Bucky walks out and towards them, "Anything?"

"Come on."

Bucky didn't exactly tell them anything else, he just had them go to some random building that they didn't know. Once they were there, Bucky finally told them what he was thinking.