Chapter 82 Weapon

Just one more chapter left♡

🔹️

Wanda's POV

Outside was a battle, you could see from the window explosions and robots flying.

Sarah was hugging Manuel, she cried a little and kept asking about Manuel, worried about what happened to her, why she wasn't there with them.

You wondered what was causing all of that, you just hoped she was safe.

That's when a huge noise started at the door.

-WANDA!-His voice.

-GET OUT!-You shouted back still angry.

No use. Vision just came through, entering the bakery.

-Wanda please darling...

-Get out of here your liar!-You growled aboit to use your powers.

-Hydra is out there with Y/N. Manipulating her. Are you really okay with that?

You didn't know how to answer. Y/N said everything was fine, that this Hydra wasn't bad.

-Can't you see the battle outside?

-That's because you lied to her.

-Wanda we were wrong, I admit.-He held your hands- Let us fix that. Come with us.

-No. How can you still think you're right...I...-You started to stutter, his eyes staring at you made you weak.- I trusted you Vis...

-I just followed the logical side. And it waa wrong.-He passed his hand through your hair- I'm sorry.

Your heart beated faster in your chest. It was hard to ignore the feelings you had.

-I love you Wanda. I'd never do anything bad, you know that. You know me better than anyone, than myself.

You hugged him, crying like a child.

-I forgive you.-You said through the tears- Sorry for throwing you to the other floor of the tower.

He laughed and kissed your forhead.

-Now, I need your help.-He said.- Y/N is being manipulated by Hydra. We need to stop her.

-And do you think she'll hear me?

-I'm not sure.

You glanced at Manuel and Sarah across the room.

-Vis...Take me where Y/N is.

🔹️

Y/N's POV

-NO!-Ophelia yelled.- No! He's lying can't you see?! He's planning all of this!

-The only one lying here it's you.-Steve replied.- Y/N she's not what you think she is.

-Don't listen to him Y/N!

-Y/N I came back for you.

-He came back to destroy you!

-Don't listen to her.

-Don't listen to him!

-Stop you both...stop...-You tried to tap your ears with your hands, too many sounds, too much conflict, you fell with your knees on the ground.

Ophelia put a hand on your back comforting you.

-Dear...They are tryinh to mess with your mind.. Don't worry...I won't let it happen.

-What?

When you turned to her she grabbed a gun from her pocket and shot at Steve's direction, somewhere between his chest or shoulder, you didn't know for sure.

-STEVE!-You yelled schocked running at his direction.

-Oh please...Don't feel pity for him. He should've been gone a long time ago anyway.

-Steve...-You touched his face, he seemed weak, in pain, he was already hurt from the battle, now he was completely exhausted.-Steve...No...

You then noticed a piece of paper next to him. You grabbed it to read, he wanted to stop you but couldn't.

-What....What is this...You're moving away?-You asked staring at the contract.

-...It was supoosed to be surprise.-He chuckled- You and me with a dog at Brooklyn.

Steve didn't plan to send you to S.H.I.E.L.D, he wanted to build a life with you. You almost didn't have tears left to cry, you just sobbed in a ugly way.

-I'm so sorry...-You apologized- Shit Steve....What have I done...?

-It's okay. It's not you fault.-He grabbed your hand.

-Let me help you.-You put your hands on the bullet hole, you were to heal him when she stopped you.

-No you're not.-Ophelia pointed the gun to your head.

You stared at her, the warm look in her eyes were gone, replaced by a fristy and serious aspect, cruel and determined to achieve her goal.

-Ophelia...-You tried to speak.

-I'm not letting you waste years of work. What disappointment.-She continued- You are a curious girl, wants to know the truth? Fuck world's salvation. Yes, I lied. Gonna cry?

-How could you...

-Oh you're mad? You don't have the right to do that. You are mine Y/N. You wanting it or not I am the reason you exist. I gave you this gift. You belong to me.

-No...She doesn't.-Steve spoke weak.

Ophelia laughed, stared at the battle with a maleficent smile then looked back at your direction.

-She does. Because she'll do just what I say.-She cleared her throat- Proje C sahibine itaat et. Elli iki.-You felt a huge wave of energy taking control of you- Saat-You couldn't move-yılan

We Belong Together by Ritchie Valens playing

Steve's POV

Y/N's eyes turned completely white, her face like a stone, all her expression gone. She got up suddenly and walked back, staying just by Ophelia's side.

-Y/N!-You yelled but she didn't seem to listen.

-It's useless.-Ophela spoke proud- She won't listen to you. She's just Kontrol now.

-What have you done to her?!-You tried to get up.

-Making her be what you truly are. A weapon.

-YOUR MONSTER!-You ran to attack her.

-Kontrol.-she just said and Y/N standed her hands throwing you far away hitting the ground.

Covered in dust you could see her from far, Ophelia laughing triumphant.

-She is mine and now-She standed her arms in the air- I've had enough of this silly gamrs of yours. It's time for Hydra to raise. It's our time. HAIL

And at the same time all the soldiers shouted "HYDRA"