chapter 28 friendship

Finishing my homerwork!! I'm so happy omg. Anyways, good reading, this chapter has more drama my friends, see ya.

🔹️

The next day

Y/N's POV

You were going to work now, but you had a bad feeling. Since yesterday Bucky hasn't spoke to you, he didn't show up at the bar, and didn't even ask how you were. He'd always at least send a message of good night.

You looked at your chat, you sent lots of messages wich he didn't reply. Did something happen? Was he okay?

While you were at the limo you tried to call him, but he didn't pick up still, maybe his phone was without battery? At least you could see him at the tower. Yes, maybe you were only overthinking, he's probably alright.

As you arrived the first thing you did was look at the Avengers' undergound floor.

-Hey Pizza-Sam greeted you.

-Hey, have you seen Bucky?-You asked.

He thought for a moment, looked at the ground and then at you:

-You know what? No, I haven't seen him since yesterday.

-He didn't go to the bar and didn't answer my messages, I'm worried.

-But he went to the bar.

-He...What?-You asked confused.

-Well I saw him leaving actually.

-What do you mean? Leaving? When?

-Quite at the middle of the night, he was there and he looked pissed, I tried to talk to him but I was ignored. He just left.

Bucky was there? Why didn't he talk to you then? What was happening?

-Where are the others?-You asked.

-At training, come on, we need some help.

You nodded and went with Sam, trying to avoid the worried thoughts.

🔹️

Author: I'm going to put gif to ilustrate better some parts.

Steve's POV

-Bucky?-You asked as you were now at the location he said to meet him by the phone.-Where are you?

Then something fell onto you, making you crash to the ground.

-W...What?-You looked to see what happened. Bucky.- What is going on?

-Do you still ask Steve?-He asked annoyed.-Traitor.

-I don't know what you're talking about.-You got up from the floor.

-Then let me remind you.- He stepped closer to you.- Last night at the bar.

-You weren't there...

-You're wrong. I was.-He made a pause.-But I didn't stay because when I got there, I saw my best friend dancing with my girl.

Your heart stopped. You stared into his cold eyes like he was looking through your soul.

-We just danced. Nothing more than that.

-I know you Steve. The way you looked at her. The last time you looked at someone like that was just with Peggy.

-Don't bring her into this.-You adverted.

-You know it's true. You are hitting on your friend's girlfriend--

-I'd never do that. Y/N wouldn't either.