chapter 24 wtf steve

About the chapter, I personally like it, since it's like in Steve's mind and he's freaking out, I just love it. Anyway, enjoy the reading!

🔹️

Steve's POV

Bucky was weird the whole day, you tried to talk with him but all you could get was short answers. You didn't know what happened, but felt like it had something to do with Y/N. When you questioned him about it he got pissed and stormed off, saying it was none of your bussiness.

It was now time for trainment, it's been quite a long time Y/N has trained with you, so maybe she wouldn't attack you with fire or whatever that was....At least that's what you hoped for.

Y/N arrived at time as always, Natasha couldn't come today, she was still angry about Tony bringing Loki to the tower, so it was just Y/N and you.

That made you freaking nervous.

It's been some time you've been like that, still didn't know why, but that feeling was making you overthinking of what could happen, wondering if you would mess everything and so something wrong, or just act like a goofy.

-Steve! Hey!-Y/N said as she arrived.

-H-Hey!-You stuttered.

"Why are you like that?!" Your head screamed inside.

-I didn't even get to talk woth you since I came back.

-It's okay you were busy.

-About the calls, something happened and I didn't receive them, sorry.

You felt relieved, like a huge weight got out of your back, she wasn't ignoring you after all, it was just her phone.

-Those phones, those things are weird.-You said chuckling.- It's nkt your fault, don't worrry.

-Alright then. I'm going to changed and get back soon.

-Ok.

You sat om a bench and started waiting,you were shaking, like you were afraid of something. You never get afraid actually, but this time you were. Mayne because of her powers? It didm't seem like that still.

Y/N got out of the changing room in her top and shorts, rhe view of her made you hypnotized, no matter what she wore she would be beautiful, but in that clothes she was...........sexy.

And you felt guilty for thinking about that. You tried to avoid those thoughts. Think about Bucky. He was your friend. Your best friend, you needed you tl be loyal to him.

Wait but you weren't in love with her...right? No, there was no way that was happening, you just thought about tje outfit, just the outfit not her...Even though you wouldn't feel that if Wanda or Natasha for example used that. Maybe you felt that just because it was her. Yes, you thought she was pretty. That's it. That's all.  Nothing more, thinking she's attractive doesn't mean you have feelings for her.

-Let's go!-She said excited.

-Alright, position- You both got into the first fight position, lifting your fists- Let's work defense today.

You tried to hit her she put her arm and doged it, your skin made a little contact by the touch of her, giving you chills.

She used the same arm she dodged and pushed you far, even after all that time you stayed without practive she was extremely good.

-Not bad- You teased her and you both smirked.

Oops I did it again cover by Hailey Reinhart (video at the beginning of chapter) plays