Chapter 75 Madripoor

Hail Hydra lmao

🔹️

Y/N's POV

Never in your life you could imagine yourself in that situation.

Never, in your 6 years old, you would imagine you were a science experiment. Never, in your 14 years old, you could imagine your parents worked for a secret organization. And neither believe, in your current age, that you were inside the pruvate jet of a an  old lady, who, was in fact, leader of the secret organization, heading to her base on an Island you've never heard about.

It was luxurious jet, with even right to have champagne in a bucket full of ice, the seats so comfortable that if you wanted to, you could sleep in them, but the most impressive was Mrs.Ginger, actually, Ophelia now, who was in some rich fancy clothes, completely different from what you usually saw her using.

She didn't speak much, just gave a short statement about Madripoor and what you were going to do:

-Madripoor is an Island, an oasis for those who seel money, power, and glory, noy following limited rules made by governments.-She took a sip of her expensive wine you had no idea wich name was- There are two divisions, The high City, where the most wealthy live, and the under city, where criminals and violence take over.

-And...You have control of the whole city?-You asked amused.

-Oh..I didn't mean to brag but-She smirked- I am one of the most important leaders...But don't worry, we are going to stay at the high City.

-Ok...

Deep inside you were afraid,after all, tge Avengers always said Hydra was evil, but Ophelia didn't appear to be, well, on the time you've spent with her she didn't do anything wrong, and she was the first one to be honest about all of this.

While your mind raced with those possibilities and fears your heart ached inside your chest, still remembering those last moments at the Brooklyn Bridge.

The raindrops falling on his soft hair as he begged for forgivness, while a storm formed inside of you, stronger and bigger then the rain in tjat was falling from the sky, could love really turn into hate? A part of you couldn't forget or forgibe what he did, this part wanted Steve gone, but at the same heart, on other side you wanted him next to you, while all your memories passed in yout mind like a movie, you could hear all the words spoken, all the confessions, feel each touch, smell his perfume, feel his hair in your hands, the warmth of his body and words, everything. Vecaus eyoy still loved that man you wanted to hate so much.

Being so immersed and self torturing yourself could at least, avoid your heights fear, arriving fastly at your destiny without even noticing until Ophelia announced.

Getring out of the plane there was a whole squad waiting to keep your securiy through the way, just confirming that the island was extremely dangerous.

It was appearently morning, at the sky was grey, heavy, and when you asked Ophelia if it was going to rain she answered "No darling, that's smoke haha", you didn't believe in her words at the beggining, but then you could notice the streets, dirty, some smelling like sewer, beggers with creepy eyes staring at you, other people carrying weapons in daylight like it was normal.

And you almost screamed when you stepped on something that seemed to be a human finger on the ground. Ophelia rolled her eyes, grabbed you by the arm and led you on, telling you to ignore it.