chapter 6 Partayyyy

^

🔹️

Stark arrived, in a nice, fancy suit, he looked at your outifit.

-You now how to clean up well. Good. Now let's see what you've made here.-He said entering at the party lounge.

His face was serious. He took off the sunglasses and didn't say a word. Then walked through the bar, the food table and stopped in front of the ice sculpture chuckling

-Goddamn you did it. - He turned to you- Just a question. Are you italian?

-No...But I lived in Little Italy for a long time, learned about the culture, and worked at an italian restaurant, I might be able to speak a bit of italian too- You smirked- But I think this is a way of saying goodbye to my old job, to a start a new phase on my life. AND, - you pointed to the ice- Italians are the most romantic people in Earth.

He gave an impressed look:

-You're right.

You gave him a paper.

-Happy told me you should make a speech explaining the party, here it is.

-You made one?

-Just to explain the whole party theme, the rest you can improvise.

-Alright. Thanks.- The guests will arrive soon, you should go to the hall.

-Okay!

You went downstairs and arrived at the hall entrance. A big red carpet was lied on he floor giving a magnificience aspect to it.

You should stay next to the security at the entrance to check in the guests.

You took a deep breath. You can do this.

🔹️

Your job now was to stay at the entrance, and, with some sort of device, identify the guests to make sure there were no intruders.

You were amazed, even though you invited all those people you never realized you'd see them in person, celebrities, politicians, and super heroes. Appearently, the avengers didn't know who you were yet, maybe Tony didn't tell them yet, so that's why they looked at you like an ordinary person.

Black Widow, the Hulk and Hawkeye entered together, when they turned around, you took a photo and sent to Sarah.

"Hey Sarah, guess who came to the party?"

It didn't take long for her to answer your message.

"OMG! IS THAT BLACK WIDOW? AND HULK? AND THE OTHER GUY HAWKEYE? OMG Y/N!!!!"

"LOL ikr. GTG now, talk to u later"

"OK! Bye!"

After some time someone you didn't expect showed up.

-Good Evening- It was him. The man who saved you 2 weeks ago. Captain America.

You stopped for a moment. Did he recognize you? Probably not. He saved thousands of people per day, you weren't important. But why think about that? Maybe you just wanted to thank him again. Even though you thanked him that day it didn't seem enough. Because if he didn't help, you'd never be where you are now. Should you remind him of who you were?