chapter 18 we need answers.

Hello! Yes this is still a steve fanfic, but we've got so much path to walk until there. So let's go.

🔹️

The day after your night with bucky

Steve's POV

Bucky and Y/N arrived together at the elevator and entered.

-Good morning Steve- They both said at the same time and chuckled.

-Good morning you two...You seem very happy, did something happen?-You asked.

-No.-They said

-So Y/N don't forget train today.-You reminded her.

-I won't.

-Does she really have to do this stuff Steve? She is already strong, and now-Bucky passed an arm around her -I can protect her.

-It's very good that you protect me Bucky-She said- But it's important for me to defend myself.

-She's right.-You agreed.

-You two, I'm right you'll see one day.-He insisted.

You continued talking with Y/N, Bucky just listened.

-And then you do that kick again.

-That's a nice tip thanks.

-Are you sure you can train today?-Bucky suddenly asked.

-Yes.-She answered.

-Why wouldn't she?

-Because she must've been tired from last night.

You took 3 exactly seconds to understand, and you only understood because Y/N's face turned into a bright red. Bucky smirked and she steeped on his foot. The elevator opened and she ran out of it saying goodbye.

-You two...?-You asked without finishing the sentence.

Bucky laughed and walked away.

🔹️

-Rogers. Rogers!-Natasha screamed and you turned to her.

-What?

-Aren't you paying attention? I called you at least 10 times today. You are so distracted.

-I'm sorry I didn't notice.

-You definetly didn't. What is going on with you?

-What do you mean? I'm fine.

-What's up with you? Are you worried about something? You can't stop thinking!

-I said I'm fine.

-Hey guys I have good news!-Tonu arrived with Y/N by his side -Pizza arranged a meeting with Fisk- Everybody clapped, you continued looking at Bucky whose eyes shined looking at Y/N- So, this afternoon, me, Pizza and Rogers are meeting him.