chapter 12 my heart went BOOMM

Hey guys! I've got to say, I've been waiting so long to write this chapter, probably one of my favorites so far! I hope you like it too!

🔹️

You woke up with a jump out of your bed. You screamed to Sarah downstairs:

-SARAH COME HERE!-You were energetic and anxious, walking all over your apartment.

Sarah an into your room:

-Did you call me??-She asked anxious

-I need your help.

-With what?

-Tonight I have a date.

-Is it with Bucky????

You made silence to keep her curious.

-Y/N TELL ME

-Yes it is!

-AHHH!- She screamed jumping

-So, today, I want to wear something nice to work and then when I come back you'll help me pick something for the date.

-I'd love that!

-Great, now, for work, what should I wear?

-Ooh...Drive him insane!

-I can't believe you are just 10.

-I know, I know.-She said while picking something at your wardrobe- Here, try.

-Do you think I can wear this to work?-You asked while looking the tight dress in your body

-Of course.

-I'll trust you then kid.-You grabbed your stuff- I need to go now. See you later.

-Okie dokie! Oh, and Y/N!

-Yeah?

-Try to act cool but not too excited about the date.

-Uhm...Alright. Bye!

You entered the limo and went to work.

🔹️

-Good morning Mr.Stark- You said entering his office bringing some documents- We have a meeting with The Cultured Citizens today, so please be formal and...Are you okay sir?

He had one of his hands at his chin, his elbow on the desk, his hand covering his mouth, his eyes at you.

-Are you feeling well? Should I call a doctor?-You asked worried.

-No no! I-I just wanted to ask Pizza...-He tried to find the words- Why this...Outfit?

You looked at yourself and then at him.