chapter 37 inside

Black and white. Both nightmares.

🔹️

Y/N's POV

You opened your eyes but still felt like they were closed. Everything was dark.

You saw then, some particles, glowing ones, floating, the only light thing in there, all of them spinning, them getting together, forming a bigger circle that shined brighter and brighter, until it got bigger almost blinding you, making you close your eyes again.

As you opened again everything was white. A blank space.

-Hello?-You asked and your voice echoed.-What is this place?

You started walking, noticing you were barefoot, you were wearing a light ubtil your feet dress, all white, like you could camouflage between that scenary.

-Is someone there?

No answer. You kept walking. Trying to understand what was happening.

You felt the ground shaking a little, then stronger, like an earquake. You tried to find somewhere safe to stay but there wasn't. It was an infinite white space, nothing more.

-Someone plase help me!-You shouted.- Mr.Stark?

Your words continued to echo, as you felt the ground shaking more.

-Bucky? Steve? Wanda! Anyone!-You begged.

You heard something breaking, a disruption down where you standed on the floor.

Everything was about to break.

-Please no...-You whispered.

The disruption opened more and more, you looked in front of you gasping in surprise.

-MOM?!-You exclamed as her figure made a devilish smile and you fell in the hole beneath your feet.

Everything dark again, as you observed her, getting farter and farter than you, just seeing you fall.

You closed your eyes, prepared for the impact, but it didn't come.

You opened your eyes to see yourself tied to a chair.

-W-What is happening?-You asked scared.

Someone with a mask, wich covered their whole face came to you, a syringe in their hands:

"Don't worry it won't hurt..."

-What is that?-You tried to untie yourself, to escape, but some other man with masks appeated holing upi tight to the chair.-Let me go! LET ME GO!

The man inserted the liquid, making your vision all black again and everything disappear.

You woke up again. Everything white.

You were lying on the ground. Hearing an argument.

"I HATE YOU"

"WELL I HATE YOU TOO"

"Mom..."

"DON'T CALL ME THAT"

-Mom...-You whispered.

The ground disappeared, you felt falling again. Now in water, getting deeper and deeper in it.

"No one will ever love you"

-No-You said but started drowning.

"We can make it work" you heard Bucky's voice.

-Bucky...-The water invading your lungs.