chapter 53 This Christmas

I don't even celebrate christmas but I felt like I needed to do this lol

Listen to christmas songs while reading this, it's VERY GOOD.

🔹️

Y/N's POV

The streets were covered in snow, the window of your apartment all blurred, almost frozen.

You went to the bathroom and almost died taking a bath of how cold the water was, even in hot temperature.

Then you dressed up, trying to make yourself waem to fight with the weather outside to go to work.

Today you had to walk to work, the bus wasn't passing on the streets and Happy couldn't drive because of the snow.

You almost fell while walking, even though you liked that time of the year it was hell to go to work, speacially if you are holding lots of bags with presents.

Couples holded hands, kids made snowballs fights, policemen guided old ladies through the snow, while stores were full of decorations who you could see miles from distance.

When you finally arrived at the tower you just wanted to sit and take some rest, put the bags aside and maybe sleep. But there was no time for that.

You hushed, taking put your coat as ypu felt the hot air inside the tower, giving you chills as your body got warm.

-Pizza there you are, very cold outside?-Tony said as you entered the Avengers' floor.

-You have no idea.-You replied putting your coat hanging on a chair and putting the bags on a table.

-What's all that stuff?-Peter asked curious. He probably didn't have class that day.

-Gifts!-You said excited when you noticed everybody was inside.- Great, I have some little presents for you guys, here...-You took the bags and started delivering- There's also some cookies baked by Manuel and cards Sarah made for each one of you.

-Awww, that's so cute Y/N- Wanda opened hers, you bought a coat for her, a red one, it suited her so well.- Thanks!- She gave you a hug.

-I guess we had the same ideas this year- She said giving you a coat

-Omg thank you!-You said excited putting on your gift.- I love this!!

- I love this!!