chapter 19 wHy aRe yOu HeRe?

Hey guys! I had a huge writting block and I'm with an important assigment at school, so it's kind of hard to write this, but I'll do my best! Enjoy it and give your thoughts please!

🔹️

Y/N's POV

-You were asleep for 5 days.-Bruce said.

-Two days? Like 5 days straight?-You said surprised.

-Yeah-He looked at Bucky by your side, sleeping on a chair and holding your hand.-He stayed here with you all the time.

You smiled, Bucky was there, probably exhausted, like he didn't sleep at all just to be there with you.

-But Bruce what exactly happened?-You asked curious.

-Tony said that after your meeting with Fisk you fainted.

You tried to remember but your mind was empty.

-As far as I remember he didn't give the information and...I don't know what happened afterword.

-Tony said that he talked better with Fisk, giving him some actions from Stark Enterprises and he accepted.

-So it worked?

-Yes, we are already working on it.

-That's great!-You said happy.

-I should tell Steve you woke up.

-Steve?

-Yeah he was very worried about you, he came here every night while Bucky was asleep to see you.

-Bucky agreed for him to watch me while he slept?

-No, I think he just came here because he wanted to see you.

Steve really cared that much? You didn't know about that...

-Everybody came to see you, Wanda came every morning, and stayed a while, then Tony every afternoon, like 15 minutes but still. I was always here- You both chuckled- Natasha came visit too sometimes, she seemed worried too.

-What about Manuel and Sarah? I didn't tell them.

-We told them you were in a bussiness trip. They were worried but they understood.

-But I'm okay now right?

-Yeah, just need to rest, have a few days at home.

-But my work--

-Stark said that if you woke up you should take days off. No but. I should call him and Steve to tell the good news, excuse me.

He left the room.

You looked at Bucky beside you and tried to wake him up:

-Bucky...Hey bucky...

He woke up scared gazing around the room, like he had a nightmare.

-Bucky are you okay?

He then noticed you in front of him. He hurried and hugged you tight.

-Y/N!-He said relieved, you noticed how worried he was by the strength the wrapped your arms around you.

-It's okay, I'm fine.-You looked at him and he gave you a desperate kiss then broke it, without aparting your sight.

-Shit Y/N you made me worried. 5 goddamn days.

You chuckled.

-Sorry, but it's not like I can avoid it!

-Bruce said that it was overwork, you were very tired and because of that you fainted. You need to rest.