chapter 59 back to the 40s

Twistin' the night awaaayyyyyy

🔹️

-Why are you so agitated?-Sarah asked as you walked aroun the room like crazy.

-I have something planned for tonight-You answered her.

-Like what?

You continued taking all of the clothes from your wardrobe still not sure of what to wear. Sarah was lied on your bed, the clothes falling on her as you removed but she didn't mind.

-Like going out-You didn't give details.

-Alone?-She insisted.

Where this date would be? What if you dressed to simple for it?

-Why do you want to know?-You asked her back instead of answering.

-Why don't you say already?

What would happen tonight? It wasn't just a simple going out with Steve, it was a date, he made that clear. As a couple, romantically. And you still were nervous about that idea.

-Okay I'm going on a date.-You answered and she quickly jumped from the bed at your direction.

-Who???

- A guy.

-Wow you explained a lot!-She rolled her eyes ironically.

-Shouldn't you be helping Manuel?

-Come on Y/N tell me who is it!!

-You'll see him when he arrives.

-He's picking you up? He has a car or a bike? -He started making lots of questions- Does he have a job? How old is he? Is he single?

-I'm going with him on a date, why would I go out with someone in a relationship?-You asked offended.

-I don't know, you're weird.

You sighed and continued organizing your stuff, putting on the dress and tge shoes.

-You didn't ask for my help this time.-Sarah said.

-Nope.

-Well  at least the outfit it's not bad...

-Thanks Sarah.

-What's with this necklace?-She asked as you were putting some lipstick- You don't take this out

-It's a present.-You let go a smile.

-Is it from the guy you're going out today??

-Yes...

-Wow! Is he rich?

-Oh My God Sarah.

-What?

You heard a car stop in front of your house. It probably was Steve.