chapter 30 Instanbul

Bitch I'm still sad, I cried until I had no water in my body, don't talk to me

🔹️

Pepper Potts' POV

You walked, staring at the ground to don't be recognized, while the crowd would push you to every sides, no mercy, everybody had their lives, their own bussiness to mind, they didn't know and didn't want to know who you were. At least the regular people didn't...

You got to a big place, a mansion, with old and ancient Turkish architecture. You knocked three times, a person inside asked:

-dünyaya ışık getirmek

-ve üç başlı yılanı öldür-You answered and the door opened.

-Welcome my friend.-A big and tall beared man said.- Burak is waiting for you. Follow me.

You nodded agreeing. And walked with the man.

The building was even more impressive inside. A tall construction, with a majestic charm, big crystal glass windows, chandeliers iluminating the halls and unique statues standing.

He opened a two big doors, revealing a dining room, with a large table full of food, 2 dancers, 5 security guards and a man standing there, like a king wactching his private show.

-Usta- The men who opened the door said.

The one who looked like a King stared at you, then gave a warm smile.

-Miss Potts!-He standed his arms in the air greeting.- Please sit.-He said with his turkish accent.-Beautiful as always.

-Charming as usual Mr.Burak.-You answered.

-What is the motive of this honored visit? Missed me?

-Unfortunetly I'm here for important and risky bussiness.

-I see.-He gesticulated for his staff to close the door.-I'm all ears.

-This was made in Hydra's lab in Turkey right?-You handled him the folder with information and he examined it.

-Indeed. This is their technology. See this marks? Their ID for experiments.

-Any idea how did it go to NY's abandoned lab?

-It may have been moved a long time ago. Not now. It must've been there for years, under the ground.

-Why do they search for this just now?

-Because-He stared at you serious- Whatever received this...Is about to execute their plan.

You breathed to keep calm. That was important. Extremely important.

-Is this about what you told me in your letter?

-Exactly.

-You are probably in danger keeping that. I suggest to keep an eye on this.

-We are doing that...Mr Burak any idea if this lab is still availble for me to visit?