Chapter 72 Broken Promises

.

🔹️

You couldn't believe at the mess everything turned into, you just ran through the hallways of the tower while loud sirens echoed, guards who came on your direction were defeated by you with just simple gestures of your hands, no one else dared to cross your path, they looked at you like a monster.

-STOP RIGHT THERE!- The security yelled and pointed their gun at your direction.

-LEAVE ME ALONE!-You shouted.

-STOP AND COME WITH US. NO ONE NEEDS TO GET HURT!

-J...Just let me go...-You were already not handling all that chaos, it was too much, too many sounds, too many feelings.They yelled something more, when they tried to come to you, they got stuck ona frozen wall you made with your own hands-...I said...let me go....

You hurried and got to the hall, outside there wete many police men with their cars and equipment, saying for you to give up

Why give up on something you didn't even start? You weren't starting a war, you were scared. You wanted to leave, you wanted to think, to process all of that.

-Y/N!-You heard Natasha's voice across the saloon.

You remembered what Tony told you...All of them, and she suggested the therapy thing.

-How could you Nat?-You muttered to her.

-Y/N...Calm down...Let's talk...

-No.-You replied.-I'm done. I'm done of you all trying to make me think otherwise even though I was right. You just...lied to me.

-We were trying to help avoid this...This confusion you are having right now.

-You just thought about yourselves.-You spoke between your teeth with rage.- This isn't help.

-Y/N we are your friends...-Sam who was next to her said.

-No you're not.-You shaked your head.- I guess you've never been.

-I wish things weren't this way...-She said, then touched her earpiece- Clint now.

Everything turned like slow motion. You could hear from far, something being shot at your direction. You turned to see Clint, above hiding, with a gun, a dart getting out of it, coming to you.

You grabbed it in the air at your hands and everything turned back to its normal velocity.

-You...I can't believe this...-You said observing the trabquilizer dart in your hand.