chaper 1 Little Italy

Hey guys, this is the author, so, I just want to thank you for reading this, it actually means a lot, I really hope you enjoy it. I made this for myself at first, but then I realised it could be better to share, so here you go, if you like please comment, i'd love to know what you guys think about it. So enough talking, fanfiction assemble!

🔹️

-Waitress where is our order??- Exclaimed a customer at table 7.

-Waitress this is not what I wanted!- Another protested at table 2.

-Just a second please!- You said hurrying to do everything in time.

It was noon, the restaurant was crowded, but you were already used to this, after all, you've been working in this place for 8 years now.

-Y/L/N! Table 10 needs new cutlery! Now!- Your manager yelled.

-Working on it sir!- You said while holding two trays caustiosly until a table nearby.- Here, please enjoy your meal.

-Y/L/N! New order from table 12!- The chef said while ringing the bell to announce the dish was ready.

"God, I could really use a 5 minutes break now" you thought while walking fast towards the tables when you bump into something.

You hear a loud scream and then looked to see a child on the ground crying.

-Zeke! Oh my!- A blonde woman in fancy clothes walked towards him, and grabbed the kid from the floor.- You bastard! How dare you hurt my son!

-I'm sorry ma'am I didn't mean to! It was an accident, he just--

-Silence! This place is terrible! How could you!- She looked at you from head to feet- This restaurant is a mess just like you.

-Excuse me?

-I demand to speak to the manager.- She yelled.

-What is going on here?- Your superior came.

-This stupid waitress hurt my son!

-Is this true Y/L/N?

-What? Alonzo it was an accident!- You tried to say the truth.

-Stop lying! You are already pathetic on your own, don't embarrass yourself more- The women continued.

-I'm very sorry Lady...?-Your manager took control of the situation.

-Winnifred. Karen Winnifred.

-Lady Winnifred, we are sorry for what happenned, I'll make sure, my employee have consequences towards her attitude, as for yourself, no need to pay. I'm sorry again.

-As you should. Come on Alfred- She said to her kid.- And believe me, I'll never come to this...- she searched for the right word.- ...Joint!

She then stormed off.

You turned to Alonzo:

-You know it's not my fault.