chapter 23 I'm back

Here we go again

🔹

It was the next day from your fight with Bucky, he wasn't there anymore, he took all his stuff, like there was no sign of him.

You got dressed to work after such a long time without going there.

Author: And you are wearing cool sunglasses too

-Hey Sarah I'm leaving now-You announced as you were leaving

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

-Hey Sarah I'm leaving now-You announced as you were leaving.

-Okay, have a good day at work Y/N! I hope everything goes well.

-Yeah, me too.-You said leaving.

You didn't say to anyone you were coming back actually, so you'd probably surprise everyone, you went to the bus stop and waited.

Inside you wished you didn't see Bucky. You weren't ready to talk with him yet. Speacially now that you'd have to explain what happened to everybody of why you didn't enter in contact with them.

The day was pretty chilly, the sky tons of grey, you observed the people around in the bus stop. Each one with their own issues, own lives, you imagined how hard must be for them too, sometimes our problems make us blind to the rest of the world.

"How am I going to tell Bryan we won't be able to pay the bills this month?" You heard.

You looked to the young guy next to you. Still, he didn't say a word. He looked at you making a strange face, you avoided the gaze.

"What a weird girl"

-Hey, I'm right here!-You said.

-What? What are you talking about?-He asked scared.

-You just said that I'm weird.

He looked around scared.

-I'm...I'm walking, this is creepy.

He hushed and left.

You didn't understand what just happened, but there wasn't enough time to think about it, the bus had arrived, you entered it, and stayed again standing on it because of the lots of people in it.

You never expected it but, in just a few minutes you felt overwhelmed. You were used to take the bus, but this time it was different.

You could hear every single sound. From the lady speaking loud on her phone, to the guy eating chips on the back of the vehicle.