Bringing back

Beginne am Anfang

He rang it again... No answer... And this is how soon his mind started to think the weird and worst things that's possible... He tried to get himself together.. rang the again... but his time never stopping...

After awhile the door started to open. " Hi.. Sorry for being late... Everyone is in the balcony.. So no one heard it that well. Anyways you need someone or something? , " The boy asked cracking the door...

Slightly open... " YOU ARE SEUNGGYO AREN'T YOU- , " " Please calm down.. and no... I'm not Seunggyo... May I know who are you? , " The boy asked back. " I'm Jungkook. , " Jungkook answered.

" Jungkook... , " The boy seemed to not recognize. " Jeon Jungkook. , " Jungkook added.. " O-oh... The leader... I'm sorry... I totally forgot... Please come inside.. I'm Jinsoo... You are here for Tae right?

Let me call him here... , " Jinsoo said before running off.. Leaving the door open for Jungkook to come in. Jungkook quietly came in shutting the door behind... He didn't expected this... This warm welcome...

And this " somewhat ' Jinsoo boy... " Why are you in my house. , " A voice came making Jungkook look over... Only to find Seunggyo standing there. " I'm not even here to talk to you anyways...

Where is Taehyung? , " Jungkook asked... Giving Seunggyo the most dead glare that no one had the bad luck to get till today. " Inside. Leave- , " " I already said... I need to talk to my husband now...

and you are no one to stop. , " Jungkook let out. " HE CAME HERE BECAUSE YOU HURT HIM... HE DIDN'T CAME HERE BECAUSE OF ME... JUST FOR A BREAK. AFTER THAT HE WOULD GO BACK TO PACK HOUSE...

NEITHER HE LOVES ME.... SO KINDLY CALM YOUR INSECURITIES- , " That's all it took... That's all it took for them to start screaming and growling on each other's face..... " WHO TOLD YOU I'M INSECURE HUH?

YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS NOT MINDING THEIR OWN BUSINESS.. , " Jungkook said while violently grabbing Seunggyo's collar. " MOVE AWAY... DO YOU EVEN HAVE YOURSELF ALL TOGETHER...

FOR THE LITERAL GOD'S SAKE? , " Seunggyo growled out while trying to push Jungkook away. " AND IF I DO? HUH? WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO? , " Jungkook growled back before pushing Seunggyo off...

" I WILL FORGET THAT YOU ARE THE PACK LEADER JEON IF YOU DO THAT AGAIN. , " Seunggyo screamed out before getting back on his feet once again. Jinsoo was watching everything happening...

He just stood there... stunned after seeing what was going on... Didn't knew what to do... Poor boy was scared too... because of the growls and violence... He was scared of them getting injured too....

After seeing... They way they were taking the fight on hands... He knew soon the situation will be going out of hand... " What is going on there? , " He turned around and saw Taehyung making his way...

From the hallway... Before he could say something... Taehyung was already there... and of course Jungkook froze after seeing Taehyung standing there... " Taehy- , " Before Jungkook could say something...

He tried to walk up to Taehyung but soon he got pushed him on the ground by Seunggyo... Who did it to just beat him to death... " STAY HERE... , " Seunggyo said roughly holding Jungkook's face...

Slammed on the ground... Jungkook was still trying to fight back but unfortunately he was in a vulnerable position... Jungkook looked up at Taehyung... Who was just staring.... staring at him....

With hurt eyes but blank face.... That was unexpected... But Jungkook accepted it... since that's what he deserves... " I... I came here to take you back... P- please..... I'm sorr- , " " That's everything alpha?

And what will you do after taking me back? Again humiliate? Act like I don't exist? Always remind me the worthless " thing " that I am? You will explain me in every way possible that how much I'm unwanted?

You will tell me in the most hurtful way that how much you don't want to accept me? Break my heart once again? Play with my damn feelings? Is that what you want? You wanted me to move on too?

Didn't you alpha? Well then... I moved on. I don't want to go back. , " Taehyung said while breaking into tears... It broke his heart too... seeing Jungkook's state... but no... He won't help... Not again...

" O- okay... Can we just talk.......... a l- little please? , " Jungkook managed to let out... after still laying in Seuggyo's grasp... Getting hit by another alpha.... Humiliating enough... But he doesn't care...

Taehyung just stared at him for a minute... Silently...

" Gyo........... Let him go please.... , "

----------------------------------------

double update!!!!!! :D

I make lots of mistakes while writing.... You might find them while reading a lot of times... Specially spelling mistakes... I have insomnia.. So I feel SO sleepy when I'm sitting... So I basically...

write with sleepy eyes... and barely working brain most of the times... And you know... Mistakes happens... Please ignore them! Once the book will be all done... I'll correct them...

So don't worry.. and ENJOY!!!!!!!