I gulped seeing around. I was wearing the hospital gown.

"It's been 2 days, since you're unconscious."

"What!?" I exclaimed. "Where are my parents?"

"They are talking with doctors, outside." Jimin replied.

"Okay..." I timidly said and woke up slowly resting my back to the bed wall.

Dr. Kim Ara entered the room. Jimin alighted my hand on the bed and got up, giving doctor the space to check me.

"When did she wake up?" She looked at Jimin.

"May be just a minute ago." He replied.

She switched her glance, and checked my pulse. "Nothing to worry.. But I told you not to stress yourself so much, isn't it?" She smiled.

I hummed with guilt as the answer.

Mom and Dad entered the room. The glimpse of worry and tiredness were clearly visible on their face. For sure, they did not get enough sleep from 2 days..

"Yoomi..." My Mom came near the bed. I wrapped my arms around her, while still sitting on the bed. "Mom.. I'm sorry.. I made you worry.."

"Don't be Yoomi... It's all our fault.. We shouldn't have let you go to the party, knowing that you hate going to parties..." She caressed my head.

"How are you feeling now?" Dad asked.

"I'm fine Dad.. Please take me home.. pleasee pleaseee..." I whined.

"We will discharge you in the evening. Until that rest a bit." Dr. Ara smiled and left the room.

Dad broke the silence, "Jimin, have your breakfast at least now. I'll stay with Yoomi now." Dad switched his glance at Mom, "You too join him."

They nodded and left.

"Jimin... Such a nice boy. He has been beside you since 2 days and hardly eaten anything." He smiled at himself. And added something while responding at his notification, "I think director is here."

"You mean, Yoongi?" I raised my brow.

We heard the knock at the door, at the same time. Dad opened the door and welcomed.

"Sorry to hear that Yoomi fainted at the party night." Yoongi handed the fruits.

There was also somebody with Yoongi. I recognized him. Tae's assistant.

Dad sighed and smiled at him as the response. "Have a seat, Sir." Dad adjusted him the chair. "I'll be back." Dad left the room.

"By the way, this is Mr. Han." Yoongi introduced him to me. He bowed a little, standing beside Yoongi.

"How are you now?" Yoongi asked me.

"I'm still alive.. I guess." I sarcastically smiled. "What brings you here?.... In-case Mr. Kim Taehyung sent you here, tell him that unfortunately I'm alive."

"He didn't send." Mr. Han mumbled.

"Fine then. If your business is done, you can leave now." I rubbed my temples.

"Thank you for letting our master stay with you." Mr. Han showed his gratitude.

I looked at the door worriedly, hoping that my Dad did not hear what he said. "I was just a bait to you all! You used me to protect Taehyung..." I looked at them.

"Ma'am, it's not that way-" Mr. Han's words were cut off by just the single stare of Yoongi.

"Yoomi, you need to rest. I hope you will get well soon." Yoongi Stood up.