Had I made the right choice in choosing Thea? Had I really lost a great girl as Ellie said?

"Cardan?" I heard her voice, "Penny for your thoughts?" She chuckled. 

"Make it a dollar and they're all yours" I smiled at her little snort and at that moment all doubt was gone and I had understood,

I made the right decision.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

After an hour Thea got bored and went to sleep, I left and decided to go back to practice, with all that's going on I have neglected both my escapes. Reading hasn't played a big part in my life recently, well if you count assignments as reading. 

Abruptly my phone vibrates in my pocket, while I walk to the field.

𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐞: Mind telling me why Ellie just gave me the hardest glare ever while walking past me?

𝐌𝐞: I may have dumped her for Thea...

𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐞: YES!

𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐞: I mean...that sucks, you okay?

𝐌𝐞: Yeah, she gave me a bit of doubt but I know I made the right choice

𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐞: HELL YEAH!

I leave him on "read" and laugh slightly, and just then my phone vibrates yet again but with a message from Thea.

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐚: You left me here with my mother? Wowza :/

𝐌𝐞: Sorry...? Maybe you should talk to her y'know?

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐚: Yeah, Try talking to a toxic mother without her making you feel like absolute shit for getting into an accidental car crash and almost ruining her reputation and status.

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐚: Sorry, that was inconsiderate 🤦‍♀️

𝐌𝐞: No, You're right. I didn't think you hated her that much.

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐚: I actually need a favor

𝐌𝐞: What is it?

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐚: Could you be the one to pick me up when I'm discharged? I'm in a bad mood with my parents and I don't want to interfere with Zaya's relationship.

𝐌𝐞: Of course, see you tomorrow then?

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐚: Thank you sm! I'll see ya tomorrow then

A huge grin touches my face and I continue walking to the artificial grass, I practice until late hours and decide to go back to my dorm to get some shut-eye, I jog up the stairs and knock into a small body.

Julissa

She opens up her mouth in fake surprise almost as if she didn't plan our meeting as I saw her standing behind a tree waiting for me to go up the stairs so she could obviously knock into me.

"Oh, hey Cardan!" She shrieked with a high pitch, My lips went into a narrow line, "Hey" I answered in a dull tone.

"I was wondering if we could go out sometime," She said twirling a piece of hair and batting her eyelashes at me.

"I'm kind of seeing someone right now" Her lips turn into an even bigger smirk at my words.

"What she doesn't know won't kill her" She put her hands on my chest and I instinctively grabbed her wrists to push them off.

It won't kill her it'll ruin9 her, I couldn't and would never do that to Thea. 

"No. Okay Julissa? No, I'm not interested. Especially after you disrespected me like that in the cafeteria" I scoffed and picked up my duffel bag, shuffling away she mumbled something under her breath but I couldn't find myself to care any longer.

I opened the glass door and entered the elevator, I take my key card from my wallet and pass it on the machine, the door clicks, and I open the handle. Chase and his girlfriend are making out on his bed very intently, her shirt off and Chase grabbing her breasts. I quickly cover my eyes with my bag.

"I'M NOT READY TO BE A GODFATHER!" I burst out and close the door once again rapidly, after 5 minutes or so Lorah scrambles out the door, muttering a short 'bye' to me.

"Cockblock" is the first thing I hear when I enter the dorm, "I- this is my dorm room, am I not allowed- never mind" I stumble over my words and give up just as soon. I shower and put on plaid pajamas that hung low on my waist settling shirtless.  

I pull the navy blue covers off my bed and get under them, Chasen doing the same with his red ones,

"Whos the girl?" He asks before turning on his bed.

"Huh?"

"You've been really busy lately, so who's the girl?" He smirks at his revelation.

"I'm not telling you that" I scoffed and turned around facing the wall.

"So there is a girl and you're just not telling me"

I don't argue; he's right, even so, I stay quiet and he gives up after noticing I wasn't going to say anything.

He laughs lowly and turns off the lights, I fall asleep to the thought of my arms that were around her waist pulling her close enough to feel her warm skin against my front.

AHH, I'm so so so sorry for the late posts, I literally had no ideas and no motivation to write, but here it is!