All Hallow's Night

It's happening, guys!!!

***

The fake Zombie had chased them up to the party which was bustling with monsters. Well, teens dressed as monsters.

After hours and hours of partying, Astrid and Hiccup were still jumping around to the music, having a good time. The twins were attempting to breakdance in the center of everything, Snotlout was drunk and getting rejected by every woman in sight.

"Hey, guys," Heather called as she approached the other young couple of the group. "I think Fishlegs has reached his scare limit for the night. I'm gonna walk him back to the dorms."

"Is he okay?" Hayden asked her.

"He'll be fine. I just think it was a little more than he expected." Heather chuckled. "I'll see you guys later."

***

It was a little after two when Hiccup and Astrid finally decided they'd partied enough. It had been a nice distraction from the burden of responsibility. They had enjoyed just having fun for a few hours.

Hayden walked Astrid back to her dorm.

"Ladies first." He grinned boyishly. Astrid rolled her eyes at his unnecessary show of chivalry.

"Heather must have stayed with Fishlegs." Astrid realized, noticing that her roommate was nowhere in sight.

"I don't think Fishlegs gave her much of a choice," Hiccup added. "He was terrified."

Astrid chuckled, removing her costume armor and boots. She grasped Hiccup's shirt and pulled him intimidatingly close.

"I guess that means you're staying here tonight," Astrid said, her voice was serious and flirty at the same time. Hiccup knew he had no choice.

"Guess so." He shrugged. He smirked as his hand flew behind him to lock the door.

Butterflies erupted in Astrid's stomach as his finger traced its way from her hips and up to her face and laid a kiss on her forehead, then on her cheeks, then on her nose, which twitched adorably at the touch. His lips hovered over hers as his brilliant emerald eyes held her ocean blue ones captive.

Placing her hand on the back of his neck, She pulled him to her and pressed her lips against his. A small moan escaped her and she parted her lips.

Her back arched involuntarily as she fought the feelings building rapidly inside. Gasping for air she surrendered herself as his mouth dominated hers. Their lips fought an erotic battle that she knew she would never win. The scent of his Hiccup aroma overwhelmed her senses causing her to squirm and shiver under his touch.

"Hiccup." Astrid rasped out as she pushed him back to catch her breath.

"Are you okay?" Hiccup worried as his hand made its way into the back of his messy auburn hair. "Do you-"

"I'm fine, Hiccup." Astrid chuckled. "I just need a sec."

Hayden pulled her impossibly close.

"Hiccup, don't!"

Hayden hissed. Astrid smirked, knowingly. She backed up and threw her spiked skirt off.

"Those were supposed to be FAKE spikes." Hiccup gasped.

"What's the fun in that?" She chuckled as she backed him up.

Their bodies pressed together heatedly against the wall, breathing heavily as their lips pressed together.  

"I'll be right back," Astrid whispered before heading into the bathroom, returning wearing one of Hiccup's oversized T-shirts.

Hiccup could only gaze in awe.

"Earth to Hiccup?" Astrid snapped her fingers, bringing the auburn-haired teen out of his trance. He chuckled nervously as he realized he had been staring blankly at her for at least a few minutes. "Are you okay? Tired?"

"Wha- No I'm fine." He told her.

"Good." She smiled, pushing him back until he stumbled onto the edge of the bed. She made her way to her mirror and began to let down her hair. " So, dragon master..." She smirked. "What do you wanna talk about?"

She flinched as Hiccup snuck up behind her, snaking his arms around her. She spun in his arms. He brushed his fingers through her braid, allowing it to flow freely.

Astrid tugged at his shirt pulling him into a kiss. Astrid's arms were wrapped around Hiccup's head while his were resting on her waist. They could taste their shared breath, feel the thud of their combined heartbeat.

"Hiccup!" Astrid hissed, grabbing his wrist. "Wait."

"Are you okay?" He panicked.

"I'm fine." She chuckled. "It's just-"

"I know." He agreed. "We don't have to. We can just go to sleep." Astrid smiled and shook her head vigorously. Only Hiccup would be that thoughtful.

"No, it's just," She stuttered, blushing profusely, refusing to meet his gaze. "I-I've never..."

"Me either." Hiccup admitted. "We can wait." Astrid bit her lip playfully, shaking her head. She took a deep breath.

"I'm ready." She smiled, pulling him close.

***