Hidden Talent

"Okay, Hiccup. You have got to tell us how you did that." Heather pleaded as they followed Fishlegs across campus.

"Oh come on. He trained Toothless without even trying. He basically just tells them what to do and they do it." Astrid stated.

"It's true, watch." Hayden suggested. "Windshear, spin!" He gestured with his finger and the young pup quickly obliged.

"Woah." The twins were in awe.

"He's like the puppy conqueror." Tuff gasped.

"Actually it's puppy trainer." Hayden corrected.

"I told you. He's good at everything." Astrid explained. "Just wait until we get to art class. He's the best artist I've seen."

"Fishlegs. Do you have any idea where we're going?" Snotlout groaned.

"Do I have any idea where we're going?" Fishlegs scoffed, staring at the map in his hand. Heather rolled her eyes before racing ahead to join him.

"Okay to reach the Art Department we need to go left past the Outcast building to Melody hall." She explained.

***

They finally reached their art class.

"Welcome class. My name is Mr Chase. But feel free to call me Zac." Their art teacher introduced. "Now as you know, Art isn't just a pretty picture. It's a form of communication."

"Wait? What?" Tuffnut stared at the teacher in confusion.

"Today, I want each of you to paint me a picture. Of your favorite place in the world. A place that gives you a sense of comfort. A place that makes you feel safe. But be as creative as possible. Make it your own."

***

"Umm, Tyler. Could you explain this to me?" Zac asked as he began checking everyone's progress towards the end of class.

"Duh, it's my Dentist." He explained, as if it were obvious.

" He explained, as if it were obvious

"I love that guy. What a jokester!" Tuff chuckled.

"He's in love with the guy." Riley over exaggerated.

"If you don't yell, you get a lollipop." Tuff explained. "And if you tell a lot, you get two!!!"

"Okay... keep it up." Zac patted the boys shoulder. "Moving on. Riley?"

"This is the inside of my brain." She said proudly.

" She said proudly