Ch. 56 | Let the Game begin

Start from the beginning

Charyeok - [None]

STR - 1

END - 1

AGI - 1

INT - 1

WIS - 1

LCK - 10

----------------------------------

"Hehehe, I'm starting again! This is exciting and nerve-wrecking at the same time."

{Loading user in spawning territory!}

{User has gained +100 Copper Coins to Start his adventure}

{User has gained Bronze Sword to start his adventure}

I closed my eyes and then waited for me to be transported to the initial part of the map. 

I opened my eyes and saw a grass field, "Oh look! A newbie!" I heard someone say coming towards me. I turned around and looked at the others there...

Why were they here?

I saw Rias and Sona standing in the grass-field. 

I looked above their heads and saw their level – something I added to MY system! Stupid cheap system god gave me...

{Rias Gremory, LvL 1}

{Sona Shitori, LvL 1}

So they just started as well, I looked to my right and then saw Kiba, Issei, Koneko... Basically Rias' and Sona's peerage. 

"Which class are you in?" asked the girl in-front of me.

Really what were they doing here? Today was for the delta testers only – only me, Aoi and Kunou could enter the game. What's going on?

"P-pardon?" I asked, the girl in-front of me was part of my class, she was wearing a pointy hat and holding a staff – a mage...

"Oh! You must be another of the delta testers!" said the girl, "The whole of Kuoh academy got the Delta release for Lucid Adventure," she explained with a happy smile on her face, 'Grandpa!' I thought sighing, "It's because the grandson of the CEO goes to our school." she said, making me nod.

I thanked her for the info and then walked towards Rias and Sona, not because I wanted to talk to them, but because they were in a place filled with good beginner items. 

"Excuse me, could you please scooch a little?" I asked the red-haird girl who nodded, interestingly enough Rias had a sword on her hip and Sona battle gauntlets, they chose physical classes over magic based classes, interesting. 

"Oh, a newcomer, you don't look like you are part of our class," said Rias, looking at me with her green eyes, "What class did you choose?" she asked, I crouched and took out a small pouch that is given at the beginning of the game. 

"Gambler." I told her truthfully, as I continued to take out some of the grass beneath my feet, "Sorry, what are you doing?" asked Sona, tapping my shoulder, wow, she was a lot more outgoing inside the game, normal Sona would be all stuck up and start calling me Mr Joker or something. 

"I'm taking the grass here, I want to decorate my house later." I lied taking some more of the grass – I know it's selfish and childish, but I don't want them to get ahead of me.

Once I finished filling my pouch I put it in my inventory.

{User has collected 100 herbs}

"I see, so... do you know what we have to do now?" asked Sona, I turned around and nodded. "Could you wait a few more hours? We are waiting for everyone in our school list to log in so we can start." she said making my eyes widen, THE WHOLE FUCKING SCHOOL!?