Forbbiden love part 2

Requested by:I-ITSALIE
Fluff
Warnings: yelling
Sensitive?-dont read
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><
Shuichi pov

I was pacing around my room. My parent say they needed to talk to me...now like every teenager you want to know whats wrong, so you trace your steps...I didn't find anything unless...oh holy god no.

I gripped my hair and slid down the wall 'if they found out I'm dead' I shook a little and then Keebo came in, he quickly saw me and came to my aid "hey hey its okay...they want to talk to you about marriage...nothings wrong" I quickly calmed down at this but it was replaced by anger...marriage...f*ck that marriage, excuse me for swearing.

He led me down the corridors until we reached the throne room "ah Shuichi do step in" my father said and princess kaede(im sorry) stood there smiling. I was looking at them unimpressed "so as you know your marriage with the princess will be soon in motion and we want you to start spending night together" I started to walk out "not happening" I said and went to open the door "SHUICHI SAIHARA! Get back here now!" My father yelled and I turned around. Tears were spilling from my anger.

"I WONT GO AROUND LIKE THIS ANYMORE! I DONT HAVE SAY IN ANYTHING HIW IS THAT EVEN FAIR?! YOU CONTROL MY LIFE LIKE IM SOME KIND OF PUPPET THAT CAN BE PLAYED WITH!!! WELL LET ME BRAKE IT TO YOU THAT IN FACT I AM NOT AND THAT I AM A HUMAN BEING WITH FEELINGS!!! I DONT WANT THIS STUPID MARRIAGE CAUSE OF SOME STUPID ALLIANCE OD THE KINGDOMS!!!" I yelled and the tears only flew heavier "SHUICHI! IF YOU DONT CALM DOWN NOW-!!" I shook my head and stopped my foot "NO I WILL NOT CALM DOWN AND I NEVER WILL!!! IM SICK OF YOU DICTATING MY LIFE AND DOING CHOICES FOR ME!!" I yelled back and at that my mum stood from he chair and glared at me "Shuichi. Saihara. Room. Now!" She yelled. I choked on a sob and ran out of the throne room and into mine slamming the door.

I slid down the walk and started cry freely 'I couldn't tell them...' I cried in the corner of the room when the door opened. I felt a pair of arms around me and I cried into his shoulder, I knew it was Keebo "why did you do that? Dammit Shu!" He said and I cried "I couldn't hold it anymore....I couldn't" I cried and he hugged me tighter.
He grabbed my face and kissed me, I kissed back and we both smiled into the kiss, even if the tears flowed down my cheeks it doesn't matter. We separated and then went back into the kiss-

"SHUICHI SAIHARA!!" We broke the kiss and saw my mother standing there looking at us. I quickly stood up blocking Keebo "you are not taking him away!!" I yelled and spread my arms in a form of blocking. I glared at my dad "This is the person I love! And this is the person I'm staying with cause I am not going to leave him! This person showed me how to love for real and how to feel it! What I have with princess Kaede has nothing to do and cant compare what I feel for Keebo! I love him and I will never stop!" I took a deep breath and my mom looked outraged "This is-!" She tried to yell "No I wont listen to your punny storied of the bloodline or pureblood whatever stories! I have enough! If you mill him, I will be sure you find me dead the next day! If you ban him from the kingdom, be sure you wont see me again! I love him!" I yelled back and my father stepped in from of my mother.

I tired to get closer, I was enveloped with rage and sadness. Then a pair of arms wrapped themselves around me "calm down Shu" I blinked a couple of tunes and felt tears slip down my cheeks again. I fell on my knees and Keebo caught me, I started screaming and crying right there on the floor...

Keebo pov

I held Shuichi by his waist as he cried. I was the king speak to the queen and she stormed off, the king approached us. He kneeled down and looked at me, first he nodded and I took it as an approval. I embraced Shuichi and he cried into my chest, gripping my clothes.
Then the king spoke "I see past that and see how much he cares about you" he looked down at Shuichi "he was alway closed and didn't open until now...I knew for a while that something was between you tow but decided that I would stay quiet...I approve to your love and I will talk to the queen..." he said and then ruffled Shuichis head. Shuichi didn't turn around "I hope you heard what I said Shuichi...I approve of your love" he looked back at me "calm him down..." I nodded and he left.

"Its okay Shu" I told him. He was still crying but the creaming stopped and I think he calmed down a little bit more "your heard him right, we are allowed...we are allowed...to love" I whispered and he pressed himself closer to me "I-I *hic* love you *hic*" I hugged him tighter "I love you too Shu so very much" I lifted him up and placed him on the bed.
I held him on my lap while he calmed down slowly. He was only sniffing now and some hiccups here and  there. I petted his hair "feeling better?" He nodded and gave me a small 'mhm' "I wanna sleep" he murmured. I removed his clothing and stood up "Keebo..." he whined and sniffled. I put on his nightwear and instantly I could see him relax. I changed as well and went back into the bed...
I know it was still early, but after that crying season he deserves a nap. I laid us down and placed us down onto laying position and covered us.

He cuddled closer and in an instant he fell asleep holding onto me. I grabbed his hand and kissed his ring. I gave him that ring, I know its usually other way around but...I wanted him to know that I will protect him in every way.
I pulled him closer and soon sweet sleep awaited me as well.

THE END

ta daaaaaaaaa I hope you like it cause ai sure do nishishi~

Request still open

Arrivederci