A broken-fixed partner

Requested by:Flaming_SaiiboAce
Fluff
Warnings: none
Sensitive?-cannot be
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><
I know I have that picture but I just wanted to use this one...the oneshot is TLOZ themed...so its no problem right?
>>>>>>>>>>>><
Shuichi pov

I was walking around the fields, looking for some guardian parts that can actually be useful...after all that happened. We need more weapons.

I found some screws and gears and then-

*THUD*

"Ouch" I rubbed my head and looked back, I tripped over something and when I saw it...my eyes lit up. I scrambled over it bot trusting my legs from excitement.
It was a guardian robot-...umm a guardian that looks like human and communicate with you...yeah thats a whole explanation.

They were only like 4 made at that time and to see one in this good shape is a miracle, let alone to find one. I took my horse Kirito and put the broken robot on him. I climbed up and went towards the lab...

-time skip by KING CRIMSON-
Shuichi pov

I came into the lab and knocked. Oliver my professor opened the door and I pit the robot on the ground "found this" I said and wiped of my sweat. He hugged me "thats amazing shuichi" he took the robot like it was nothing and started to repair it.

I sat down and took a book. It was about a phantom thief that stole from the castle all the time and the prince was captured multiple times by him, but was alway returned...nobody knew who the thief is not even the prince himself....

More I Dont know, but a brake from work is nice and a good story makes it up.

-time skip by KING CRIMSON-
Shuicji pov

Oliver called over so we can power on the guardian-robot. Deal with it I am calling it that.

The robot powered on and opened its blue shiny eyes. I was mesmerized with their beauty but quickly shook my head. The robot jumped "humans after long last time! My name is Keebo nice to meet you" he shook our hands and looked around then looked back at us "thank you for saving me, the others tried to attack me. I had no choice but to power off-so thank you fo reviving me" he bowed and I just chuckled.

I showed Keebo around and he was scared to go outside...of course I understand that.

I was reading my book when the door opened "..." Rantaro(Taro is link) stood at the door "phew that was journey" he huffed out dramatically.
Then went towards the professor, Rantaro is a young traveler and knows as the man who is 117 years old, or so they say.

-time skip by KING CRIMSON-
Keebo pov

I was looking at Shuichis room, it was interesting to me how all these people survived after, our kind went crazy. They all treat me nice after those 5 months staying here.

I looked around and saw a book on his desk, it looked like a diary no-more like a journal.

I opened it

Hey,

Uhm I sick at this type of thing but...I miss my uncle...of course Oliver took me in but...they killed him in front of me...

I cant-

Was the last thing written in it. I flipped the pages and nothing was written. I saw that the paper was scrunched up mean that he was crying.

I flipped and came to the lat page

Hey,

Its been long huh...I he-hes gone...I have nothing left...well there is a person-erm robot that caught my eye...he makes me fell better...to actually have a friend...

He wont bring him back tho...I wanna hug him again...I wish I was stronger and he saved me...he saved me from it...and look at me now! A scarred whimp with burns all over his body....

No point-

It was recent. And I felt glad that I make his day better. Scarred-in meant by damaged. Then Shu came in and saw that the book. He looked down and I went to him, I hugged him and he hugged back. I felt that he started to shake and sob into my embrace "I-I want him back" he cried and I hugged him tighter. I know what he was implying...

"Everything is gonna be fine, he lives in your heart, he doesn't regret saving you...." I told him and he nodded "I love you" he said and I finally knew what that spark was "I love you too" I said and he just cried on in me "let it all out...its gonna be okay...vent it out however you like" I told him and sat us on the bed.

And soon enough he fell asleep while holding-urm hugging me. The door opened and Oliver came in he looked at us and saw Shuichis hold on me, he gave me a sad smile and nodded. I smiled and he closed the door.
I unhooked Shuichis arms and put him in the bed. I took off his jacket and shoes, so he fells more comfy. I put the covers over him and closed the blind on the window. I smiled and kissed his cheek really quick, not to wake him up.

I went out and closed the door behind him. Oliver was at the table "he is getting closer to you, to put his trust into someone like that it never happened before...and as your kind did that...its a miracle" he looked at me and nodded "dont throw away his trust...maybe finally he will come out of his shell" I smiled and sat beside him. Helping him with some invention.

THE END

There we go

Request still open

Arrivederci