Watch out?!

Requested by:Flaming_SaiiboAce
Angst/fluff
Warnings:almost death-murder plotting, swearing, mention of r@pe
Sensitive?-dont read
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><
Shuichi pov

'Come on' I know I left it here somewhere...I searched the whole school already...how could someone lose their jacket?! Thats a completely stupid reason to be in a hangar Shuichi...probably you are saying 'tch get a new jacket' well I cant. Monokuma said that we only have one uniform for three days and its getting colder. Winter is coming and I do not do good with cold places.

I hugged myself still searching knowing that is hopeless and no Kokichi does not have it...

Miu pov

There he is that son of a bi*ch. Why does he have to exist, he took my Keebo away, making him 'more human' or something. Hes a robot not changing that one and he will stay robot. Who cares what his professor wanted!!
If I have to get rid of the detective so be it. I watched from my lab him going into the hangar 'the trap worked' I stole his jacket, he told me he doesn't do good in cold and this motive is perfect 'we will say bye bye to our little detective'.

I went after him holding one of the spears I found in Makis lab, I edited it a little so it can shrink but then it turns like a normal spear. So I cannot be a suspect, yees...

Keebo pov

I was in my lab cleaning. Ever since Miu went into my lab she trashed everything cause she was searching for some parts. I don't like my lab really, but its better than nothing. I had my Shuichi plush and that made it ten times better.

I was cleaning a window when I saw Miu exit her lab, but she was very careful...Shuichi. My face went blank.
He went in the hangar earlier, I saw him. I bolted down the stair quickly exiting my lab. But being careful that she doesn't see me, I know she has a good eye. She went inside and I followed at distance but not too far.

I was watching from a corner when I saw her lifting a spear above his head while he was searching for something "say bye bye detective" she whispered and I bolted out of the corner "SHUICHI!!!!" I screamed and I felt something hit me...

Shuichi pov

Keebo crashed. I was looking at it terrified, he had a slice in his shoulder going dangerously where a heart would be "Keebo!!" I screamed and stood up pushing Miu away. He wasn't responding "Keebo?" I held his face 'no no nonononono...please' I teared up, but then my face darkened, then Keebo powered on. His eyes shone and he looked scared, I quickly grabbed his arm and made a run, I heard Miu scream behind us but I kept running. I went out of the hangar and we sat at the back of it.

"Keebo?!" I said. He looked up "Shuichi your fine right?" He asked, holding together his ripped arm "That doesn't matter now, are you okay? Can I fix anything?" I asked "probably not hehe. But I kinda feel tired tho" he said "I don't wanna lose you. I love you" I leaned into him and he hugged me with one arm "I love you too" 'maybe...' "Keeb?" he looked at me "maybe monokuma can help-I know its a risk but..." he cupped my cheek "call him...I trust Monokuma more than Miu at this point" I nodded "MONOKUMA!" He popped up "oh my upupupup such tragedy...lemme take care of you yeah?" He smiled and took Keebo...

I turned around my face darkened again, I saw Miu standing there.

"You sadistic bi*ch." I spat out and turned to her "you fu*king wh*re. What did you do? What did you do? What did you do? WHAT THE FU*K DID YOU DO?!" I screamed.
"you know he kinda deserved this to be honest" she said and that made my blood boil "say it again I dare you" I glared at her but she didn't back up "he deserved it" I broke down into angry tears. I couldn't control myself "you know! Sometimes I wish you would really die, that you would choke on something ya know! Even better that you would be strangled and died! What did he do to deserve this?! Huh?! What did he do?! He was just trying to be normal?! But nooooo some vir*ing ass bi*ch had to go and say 'oh I'm pretty and now I gotta f*ck a robot' like hell you have that privilege cause your a f*king inventor. I could spit on your useless talent, heck I could stomp on it then burn it alive...not just that you actually r@ped him!! On top of that and making him not human adding some featured that he doesn't like really?! Is that what an inventor does?! Ruin other inventors invention and then to have a nerve to almost kill him, not saying sorry for what you did to him...at this point I could say you are worst than the person who put us in here. I'd rather play a hundred and hundred of killing games before I could eve look at you and your ugly ass!!" I was breathing hard, tears streaming down my eyes.

I could feel more than one pair of eyes staring at me at this point, but do I give a damn. Hell no.
The my lip bottom wobbled and I broke down into tears "he did n-nothing wrong!" I fell down on my knees and felt a pair of familiar metallic arms surround me "shhhhhh hey shu I'm here" the familiar voice whispered in my ear. I choked on a sob and turned around pressing myself against his chest...

Keebo pov

I was holding Shu close to me 'I'm sorry...but he could've died if I hadn't took action' I looked up at Miu, I stood up and held the crying detective in my arms "you know...Just because you are jealous and he treats me right. Doesn't mean you have to kill him, I hope all of them here heard what Shuichi said...good luck trying to get trust someone, I believe even Kokichi has more trust from everyone than you" I then turned around and started to walk away.

"Shhh its okay baby, shes out of our sight now. Try to calm down, I know its hard" I took us to my dorm since it had my charger. I laid us in bed with Shuichi in my lap. He was still crying but less hysterically "d-dont...l...leave" he choked out "don't worry I'm not going anywhere...get some rest now I'll stay right here" I kissed his forehead and slowly started to pet his head.

And soon enough he fell asleep from exhaustion of crying earlier and from all the adrenaline that rushed trough his body "I love you" I kissed him again "Sleep well."

THE END

more Miu vent...honestly I don't like her that much but she kinda deserved her death...thanks Kichi

Anyway

Request still open

Areivederci