Close to you

Requested by:Flaming_SaiiboAce
Angst/fluff
Warning: death threats, self haterd
Sensitive?-dont read
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><
Keebo pov

I was walking towards school, looking around for my friend 'I still have hopes how pathetic' I scolded myself.

I was best friend with one and only Shuichi Saihara, we were almost childhood friends and we were really good friends until he became distant. Yes he tried to include me but the only thing I felt was that I was in the way, so soon enough I left them alone. I really wish he could remember me more, I think I was just the starter friend, ya know.

When you are knew and then you befriend someone and them left them cause you got comfortable around others and were more interesting than the first one and then slowly you forget about them?-you familiar? Well I am. I feel like I'm the forgotten one (A/N that part was a little vent...that really happened to me;-;).

I hung my head low and soon found Shuichi, also know as my crush, and other hanging around and laughing. His laugh is so cute.

But I decided that I'll confess to him, its a risk I know but still, he remembers me I know deep down he still knows I'm there when he needs me.
I was about to walk to ask Shuichi to meet me when...a horrible sight appeared in front of me, Rantaro and Shuichi kissed and giggled then he pressed himself against his chest.

My heart shattered. All my hopes went away and on top of that!-I-I made a letter, it was in my bag. I felt tears go down my cheeks and I took out the letter after I ran away. I held the letter in my hand until I dropped it to my side 'why does it matter?'. I stood up and went towards the doorms in hoping that I can find Kokichi or Kaede...why you ask?-Kokichi is a friend of mine that will listen and wont try to comfort me in a normal way...and Kaede she helped me write that letter.

-time skip by two months by King crimson-
Keebo pov

Dull

The only word that my life is right now 'dull'. Why would I show emotions, why would I care, just why do I exist? I looked up at the sky. When I heard something...

Shuichi pov

"No you got it wrong Kaito hes not-" I argued back "Shuichi he manipulating you, he just wants your body and money come on! Everybody sees it except you! Dammit Shuichi" he grabbed my shoulders "Shuichi please, its not safe...please listen!" He shouted.
I felt tears ran down my eyes when all the time with Rantaro came back and how he treated me "n-no" I stuttered out.

I realized, I couldn't brake up with him...

Keebo pov

My face went into a serious dangerous phase 'how dare he!' I growled slowly to myself and went to find that fu*ker.

I found him by the lockers. I just pushed them into them. I growled "listen here, touch him, look at him, talk to him one more time...only if you brake up...if you talk about anything else I assure you that you wont be back at school and nobody will know why..." I held his neck "wha-?" I just stared at him "clear?" He looked at me with fear and nodded quickly.

I left his neck and he scrambled away with fear...

Rantaro pov (sorry for constant pov switch)

'Hes insane' I was staring at him, his eyes were dark blue and full of hatred. I know Keebo and he was never like that, this experience was unforgettable...

-time skip by another two days by king crimson-
Shuichi pov

Relief

That's a word to describe right now...yesterday I had the balls to brake up my relationship with Rantaro. And it worked I'm free but only thing that came to my mind...Keebo.

I totally forgot about him, and the worst thing is he loved or still loves me. Kokichi came up to me a while ago and handed me the letter, I knew the writing style and I feel so guilty about it. I clenched the letter in my hand. so thats why I was searching for him to apologize for all the things I did. I forgot about him and now I feel so guilty about it...

Then I saw him, he was in the halls looking trough the window there. I ran up to him "Keebo?" He looked at me, he had no emotion on his face 'is that my fault?' "Hello Shuichi" he said slowly "do you need something?" 'Where is my happy Keeb?' I frowned "Keebo...do you wanna hang out?" I asked and saw his expression 'still emotionless' then I looked down "we can hang out sure...where and when?" He asked but then i just bursted into the tears.

"Im sorry!" I said while I looked at his eyes and tears were streaming down my face "I made you like this, I forgot about you, I didn't remember you Im such a horrible person!" I shouted while I cried.

Keebo pov

'Who hurt him?' I could feel my eyes changing when-

"Im sorry!" He had tears streaming down his face while he said that "I made you like this, I forgot about you, I didn't remember you Im such a horrible person!" I shouted while I cried.

I cannot change, but I still hugged him. He cried into my shoulder while holding onto my back. I rubbed his back and "I know that You feel guilty for what happened. I am bot mad at you Shuichi. So listen, I cannot change for now, but listen...we cam start again" he nodded and we both made up and now we can start again.

A new beginning.

THE END

THERE WE GO! Finished

Anyway

Request still open

Arrivederci