Expresso depresso

Requested by:Flaming_SaiiboAce
Angst/fluff
Warnings: depression, panic/anxiety attack, mention of cutting, bullying, suicide attempt
Sensitive?-dont read
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><
Post game
Keebo-tetsuya
Shuichi-Shuichi
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><
Depressed thoughts-this writing
Shuichi's normal thoughts-this writing
Normal-normal
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><
Shuichi pov

I wiped my tears and cleaned myself up to at least look a little bit presentable for the new day

Why...nobody likes you

They do they-

Face it...just one slice and its all over

I looked down at my hand, covered in scars and bruises 'one slice' I shook my head no. I slung my bag over my shoulder and went to school.

I came and the first thing to happen is I get tackled on the ground and held by the neck "homework now!" My bullies screamed. I was called a freak before the game and those are the same bullies, I don't know why are they doing this.
He let go of my neck and I stood up and handed them them the papers, he punched me in the gut and I fell down "hahahaha freak"

When they left I started to cry 'its all my fault, I could've saved them' tears were streaming down my face 'Keebo..' "Keebo..." I whispered and hugged myself on the ground

Seee i told you...the school is high enough just go and everything will be over

Over?

Yes over and then you cane seep peacfully

I looked at the school and cried harder, the school looks similar to the one and it makes me cry harder...

Tetsuya(Keebo) pov

I glared at the last one and then turned away 'stupid bit*hes, scaring Saihara like that' then I quickly left the school to get him. Me and Saihara go to the same school with him bot knowing that I'm still alive.

I came to the front and saw him shaking and crying on the ground. I went ip to him and placed a hand on his shoulder "hey there, breathe" I was breathing loudly so he could hear me and soon his breathing matched mine to an extent "you okay there?" I asked and he swallowed the lump and nodded shakily. He looked up to me "my name is Tetsuya whats yours? I asked while helping him stand up "Sh-Shuichi Saihara" of course I already knew that but I shook his hand.

And soon enough a small friendship bloomed with us, of course I was acting a bit different than before but Its still something I cherish. Shuichi is constantly scared and was crying most of the time, the hardest time was when I found out that be self harms from all the pressure and stress of the bullies. And I'm keeping an eyes for him bow, he seems really shaken up.
Of course I tried to keep his bullies away, but you never know when they attack or appear so I just try my best. Shuichi is warming up to me slowly, but just a little i formation is enough.

I was walking in the halls quietly going to the roof, of course the sight was something that I didn't wanna see. Shuichi was dangerously close to the edge griping the railing, I was sparkly tears run down from his face...

Shuichi pov

Thats right there we go. Just a little more and everything will be at peace

But tetsuya-

Forget about him, he doesn't care, jump come on

I felt my hand being gripped "come on slowly Saihara" I know the voice, Tetsuya "I know its loud but please, come on slowly walk to my voice. I left the riling alone and went i to tetsuyas arms "there we go shhhhhh" I buried myself into him "its s-so loud..." I said "I know, its okay" the he sighed and slowly sat us both down.

"Saihara-no Shuichi...I have to tell you something" I looked up "shall we start again, can I introduce myself again" I looked at him confused "w-why?" He smiled a little "there is something that you should know..." he leaned back and held out his hand, I took it and he shook it "Hello my name is K1-B0 but please address me as Keebo"

My body started to shake "Keeb-" 'it cant be him "no y-you..."

You believe that! Come on pussy just go back!

He said-

He said he said! Take that and shove it somewhere do you have proof! He lying to you like everybody else!

I shook my head "no! Your bot Keebo hes hes!" Then I felt something on my head, I saw a bit of the cap on my head and I looked at...Keebo. His famous ahoge was there "Keebo" I whispered out. He opened his arms, I cried and went into his embrace holding his uniform "Keeebo!!!!!" I screamed and started to cry into his chest "shhh everything is alright Shuichi I'm right here" he said and I felt his head on mine "w-why? Where?" He sighed again

"I left...when we all woke up I left, my reason was you. I couldn't bare to see you but that was a mistake I regret now. I went away, but then I wanted to see you and they said that you left already, I found out where you were going to go to school so I went there as well, but I just couldn't show you my face. It just went downstairs, when I found out what was happening to you, I regret everything I did when I woke up, you went trough so much you don't deserve this Shuichi so please! Live okay! I care about you, dammit I LOVE YOU!"

He pulled me into a hug and I hugged back "I love you too" I cried and we just stayed there in each other's arms, for now I just wanna hold him and I want him to hold me too. Then we can do everything else.

THE END

there we go a quick shot ta daaa enjoy

Anyway

Request still open

And

Arrivederci