Bubbles

Requested by:Flaming_SaiiboAce
Fluff
Warnings: none
Sensitive?- cannot be
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><
Keebo pov

I rolled up my sleeves and sighed 'time to die you dirt' I picked up a plate and a sponge...okay?! I have to do the dishes cause our dishwasher broke, don't blame me!! It was Jeebo and "*sigh*" and my son Shiibo. They were doing something and broke the dishwasher.

So as I washed the the doorbell rang. I looked up as well as Shuichi from reading the newspaper. He stood up and I opened the water...

Shuichi pov

I opened the door "heya sidekick!" Kaito greeted and then stepped in "what are you doing here?" I asked and then we heard a window creek...Kokichi.

Soon enough he came down and "Shuami~" he sang and latched into me "what do you want?" I asked and them Imagining me on Keebo that way...I want that now.

"Well something happened in the country and I'm required sooooooooo I'm asking you to take care of my son just for the day" he said and grinned "d-dad...can I got with you instead" I voice came from behind Kaito. I looked towards it and then Kaito knelled down and turned around "come on Jackie, it will be okay. They are good people" Kaito said and then Kokichi stepped closer "kiddo" he ruffled his hair after lifting his hat "like Idiot-chan said its gonna be fine, Shuichi there is a good person" the boy nodded and then Kaito and Kokichi gave him a kiss on the cheek "anyway bye kiddo see ya" they said and left.

Then I heard footsteps down the stair "dad. Dad. Dad!" Shiibo came down and then stooped as he saw Jack? I presume.

"You got another kid?" He asked and I laughed "no thats Kokichis kid" I looked at him "c'mon Introduced yourself" I encouraged he boy "I'm Jack Tobias Ouma....hello" he said and Shiibo extended his hand shaking Jack's "Im Shiibo Idabashi, lets go play!" And they went upstairs.

I sighed and then dragged myself to the kitchen, earlier though coming back. I. Want. Attention. I went towards Keeb and threw myself at his back "Shuichi I'm trying to do the dished get off" he said and I whined "but I love you...love me too Keeb. I want to cuddle" I whined out and held him by the waist "dishes, then love" he said and then grabbed a cup washing it "YPU VALUE DISHES OVER LOVE?!" I said looking up from his back. I stuck out my bottom lip for the effect "maybe I do value dishes over my boyfriend!" He said and shook his head lightly. I buried myself into his back "I hate you" I mumbled into his back.

"Shuichi we have a kid...and I'm planning on marrying you. You cannot possibly hate me" he said and I grumbled "you value dishes over me" I grumbled and he sighed and hear the water stop "If I give you a kiss...will that satisfy you until I finish?" He turned around and held my hand, but I nodded 'no' "I want attention and cuddles...now" I said and pouted...

Keebo pov

'Needy much' I cleared my throat "my boyfriend, my future husband, my love and my lovely mate...I would very much rather cuddle you than do the dishes...but even that needs to be done, so please. After I am done with washing, we will cuddle and kiss" I said and kissed his forehead. He looked down and whined stomping his foot a little 'hes acting like a moody toddler'

"Why can somebody else do it...like Jeebo cause he broke it" he whined and I smiled and shook my head "cause..." then I left and grabbed the newspaper rolling it up "like everyone else could do it but it had to be you..." he grumbled and then whine loudly "pleaseeeeeeeee" my eye twitched.

I stepped behind him and...

I smacked him with the paper over his head "STOP BEING A MOODY BABY AND GREW UP IN YOUR HEAD. YOU WILL GET CUDDLES WHEN IM DONE, BO KISSES FOR BEING BAD. NOW GO AND SIT AT THE TABLE AND MAYBE I WILL RECONSIDER GIVING YOU KISSES. NAD STOP ACTING LIKE A CHILD YOU ARE GROWN ASS MAN." I said and crossed my arms, he looked away but didn't budge "kisses are on the line..." I warned and he went to the table and I gave him a cup of coffee "there.."

I went back to finish what I started.

-time skip by Keebo finishing by KING CRIMSON-
Keebo pov

I finished and sighed, I then relax and turned around. A sad scenario was in front of me, Shuichi was laying on the table and buried his face in his hand...

Shuichi pov

'Dont cry dont cry' I was repeating that for a while now. I knew I made Keebo mad and unhappy and that what scares me. I kept taking deep breaths but I was sure that my eyes were glossy with tears.

Then I felt a hand on my back "Shu whats up?" He asked and I buried myself deeper 'dont cry dont cry' I failed. I sob escaped my mouth and tears started to pour "I'm sorry...I didn't mean to make you mad....don't leave...I'm begging you, don't leave...please" I said and looked up at him "woah woah woah Shu, hey" he put me in a hug "I was just a little annoyed nothing more...I knew you act like that sometime and its cute, but I had to snap you out" He said and then lifted me ip and put me on the couch.

He cuddled me and I buried myself in his chest, then a kiss shower came and I was showered in kisses. Thats brought me to laugh and my childish mood to come back. He laughed and well and hugged me like a teddy bear. I hugged back and we cuddled, until we fell asleep.

THE END

Tadaaa

Jack Tobias Ouma^Art by me

Jack Tobias Ouma^
Art by me

Request open

Arrivederci