Wha-?! Keebo?!

Requested by:Flaming_SaiiboAce
Fluff
Warnings: none
Sensitive?- cannot be
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
So for this oneshot Keebo will be named Tetsuya for a little while okay...great.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><
Keebo pov

I his behind my hat and looked around the campus 'nothing new again' When the game ended and when I 'died' I quickly left as soon as possible. I asked the doctors and they said that survivor will have a memory of remembering faces so I quickly left before Shuichi woke up.

I walked in the campus and saw something familiar, a blue ahoge sticking out of a navy blue hair. I could know this from miles away 'Shuichi...but what is he doing here?' I went up and passed him...

Shuichi pov

A guy passed me and I turned around. He was the only one with a hat and I could se a little bit of his face, he looked...familiar but I don't know him. He looks a lot like my friend...Keebo I think. But he died, I know he did. He didn't show up.
Then I remembered that I dont know my way around, I started to run and catch up with the cap guy "h-hey wait please?!" I yelled and he stopped. I shuffled on my place "you need something?" He asked in a monotone voice "I'm new here...well bot new. I was here before but got away but I came aback and now I don't know my way around...could you help me?" He looked at me and then nodded "sure whatever follow me" and I clutched my bag closer and followed the guy.

The day was over and I stuck with Tetsuya the whole day! He told me his name at linch and I told mine his, I think I have a friend. I smiled and went back to my uncles house. I'm still cleaning my room a little, apparently I was some Danganronpa fan and new a lot about it...like a lot.
I went home and did my stuff and prepared for the new day tomorrow. I cant wait!

-time skip to morning by King crimson-
Shuichi pov

I ran out of the door waving my uncle goodbye with a toast in my mouth. I ran to the school and met up with Tetsuya "morning!" I said with a smile "yeah morning!" Tetsuya is a little monotone he doesn't show emotions but I don't mind that. At least he is my friend...I think.
"Hey Tetsuya?" He hummed while reading a book "are we you know...friends?" I asked. He looked up "it depends. Do you want to be?" Why is he asking me?! "Yeah I mean I consider us friends" I answered "then okay we are friends" I jumped a little and then parted ways with him and went towards my class.

-time skip to few months by King crimson-
Shuichi pov

I came to school again today but didn't see my friend. I got to see Tetsuya smile at least once. It was that time when-

*SLAM*

"I knew you were the one" I looked and saw three boys. One of them was holding my neck agains the wall. I started to struggle "let me go!" I said "what did you say?! *SLAM* you talking back to us huh?! FREAK!!" He slammed me again 'why is he doing this?' I felt tears perking up in my eyes "awww is our little sl*t crying. Come on...don't be like that *SLAM*" I whimpered 'my head hurts' "s-stop" I whispered out "hahah look at you pathetic, who are you gonna call. Your dead parents!! HAHAHAHAHA!!" I felt tears stream down my face...

"Go away" I then felt my neck got free. I grabbed my neck and whimpered "why dont you go and eat some trash...cause by all my calculations rats eat trash"...

Keebo pov

I saw the boys scoff and went away spitting on the ground. I let my emotions out and crunched down to Shuichis level "hey are you alright?" He nodded "m-my head hurts" I looked at his head and he hissed in pain "Don't worry its nothing serious, we'll just have to bandage it up in the nurses office" I said and so we went to patch Shuichi up...

I left the office once Shuichi was resting there, the nurse said that she will massage his uncle to pick him up. And I went to grab his bag, but I wrote a note 'its time for him to know' I looked at the sun and smiled. I put a note in his bag and zipped it up taking it to the nurses office...

Shuichi pov

I was driving home with my uncle "you okay Kiddo?" He asked looking trough the mirror "yeah..." he sighed "dont lie" I clutched my bag "I'm scared to go to school tomorrow. What id it repeats." I said looking back at him "that friend of yours Tetsuya right?" I nodded "get him to walk you there" I nodded and thanked my uncle for help 'I guess I can do that' I messaged him and he said yes thankfully.

We came hime and I immediately fell on my bed, I picked out my bag and found a paper

Meet me tomorrow after school. Have to tell uou something

T.

I smiled and nodded to myself then soon I fell asleep.

-time skip to morning by King crimson-
Shuichi pov

I was walking to school with Tetsuya for protection manly and beacuse hes the only one I fell comfortable with. We were talking about random subject and soon the class started and we separated ways.

*DING DING DING*

The end of the class rang and I remembered the note and I quickly went to the back of the school waiting for him.

While waiting my thoughts interrupted me 'Ever since I met him I feel better, after I lost all of those friends in the killing game. I kinda felt sad, sure he helped me feel better but I still miss them. Especially Keebo he was that one person that made it bearable and he died with Kaede and Kaito and everyone as well' I felt tears perk up but then a friendly shoulder pat.

"I see you are here early" he said and I smiled a little "what I'm going to tell you...is not easy to tale okay" I nodded.

He lifted his hat off and a very familiar ahoge sprung out "let me introduce myself again...I am K1-B0, the Ultimate Robot! But please, address me as Keebo...nice to see you again Shuichi" he smiled. I felt tears stream down my face 'hes really here, is this a joke' I choked on a sob and fell down on my knees "no! You-I cant" I couldn't form words and Keebo crunched down hugging me tightly.

I smiled with tears still streaming down "your here" I said and nuzzled his shoulder "your here" I whispered "yes I'm here" he pulled me up and wiped my tears away. I laughed a little then smiled a real genuine smile "your here" he smiled back "theres the smiled I know and love" he said then brushed my hair out of the face.
I blushed and he quickly pulled my face up "Shuichi, I love you. And I promise I wont leave again." He pulled me closer and our lips touched together, they fit perfectly with each other. We pulled away "I love you too Keebo. I'm glad that you are back" We both hugged and stayed here for a very long time.

THE END

there we go yeah...go super Saiibo power. THIS HAS TO MAKE YOUR DAY COME ON LOOK HOW CUTE THAT IS!

Anyway

Request still opne

Areivederci